OtakuBoards

What can't you live without?

Rain

[color=blue][size=1]I'd like to note here that I've checked the last three pages for a topic like this but I haven't found one. So if there is a topic like this I honestly didn't know.

Ok, like the title says, what can't you live without? And try to give reasons or something.
And it can be totally selfish or materialistic. I think we all know you cannot live without your family and friends and all that;).

Anyway, I probably can't live without the internet (I wouldn't be able to talk to you guys...plus I'm just addicted to it), chocolate (for obvious reasons) and anime (another of my addictions).[/size][/color]

[size=1][color=crimson]Well.. I couldn't live without..

[b]The Internet:[/b] Pretty obvious, talk to you guys, talk to school friends and look things up. My job is kinda here too.

[b]Mirrors:[/b] Go ahead and say it, I'm vain. :p

[b]Chocolate:[/b] It's addictive, I just love it's chocolatey goodness.

[b]TV:[/b] Come on.. you get news, anime, documentaries.. [i]everything[/i] on TV.

[b]Video Games:[/b] Well, they do boost your intelligence with all that problem solving and whatnot. Plus, they're highly fun. :)

[b]Pringles:[/b] They are [i]soooo[/i] addictive. I can finish a whole tube of those in like 10 minutes, still wanting more.

[b]My Girlfriend:[/b] Because I love her, and I don't know what I would do if she wasn't in my life.

[b]My Bass Guitar:[/b] Because it's really shiny (I love shiny things) and it's just calming to play it.

That's pretty much it. :)[/size][/color]

Hmm, it would probably be...

Internet: Yeah, I know, I'm an Internet Junkie.

Love: I need it every day...from my mom.

Meat: I plead guilty! I'm a meataholic!

Drums: I love my bass drum that I play and would die if I didn't have it!!!

[b]I couldn't live without:

My family/closest friends.

The internet/my PC.

Video Games.

Intelligence.

If I had a girlfriend I would probably post about how I couldn't live without her here, but I'm still working on it :p[/b]

[color=red] Hmm...well, I don't have a girlfriend to appraise about or anything but...

I suppose I could not live my life without conflict. It is what keeps my life from being completly vapid and bland. It is also what helps me write more passionatly then I could ever.

So yes, I think conlflict helps to keep my from losing my mind many a time.

It just makes life more fun, although at times it can be quite dissapointing.[/color]

Several things:

My brain and other internal organs.. :D

heh.. but seriously..

God: 'nuff said

My keyboard and voice: What can I say?.. I just love playing and singing, especially when leading worship..

My creativity: I can't write songs without that..

My intelligence: It's one thing having blind faith, but it's another thing entirely having reasons behind it..

Friends: I'm not as much of a social animal as some of my friends, but I really [i]need[/i] people...

Internet: Obviously I can live without it.. I did so for a long time, but if I didn't get on eventually I wouldn't have met you guys :D

[color=red][b]Things I cannot live without (not food, water, etc..)

1. Internet
2. Games
3. Prank Stores
4. Friends like you guys. ;)
5. My Girlfriend
6. Music
7. Hand Lotion

that is all[/b][/color]

well...

Long list: Internet, Chocolate Choip cookies, internet, Chocolate Milk, Internet, cable TV, Internet, Scrabble, Internet, Graphic Programs, Internet, Books, Internet... err... Internet?

As you can see, there's too things in my life (o.O i got a life? me?): my mind and my stomach :D

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Hmm. . I don't think I can live without my friends. I have to have people to laugh to, to talk to about things I am excited about. I need them for their problems as well as my own -- I love solving problems, and even when I have my own problems they are usually there for me.

I would say something along the lines that -- "I can't live without my love" but well. . -_- for obvious reasons, I won't (and for those that don't know -- LOL, I have no love in my life) -- Well. . besides Panny Chan of course ^_^ but I don't even know what she looks like O.o lol

I suppose I could live without my car, I don't think I could live without the Internet (and my computer), my televisions, or my video games. Oh, and going back to friends, that's another reason I need them -- to play multiplayer with ^_^

I could write more, but I think I would be stretching it a bit. . so I will just stick with these for now. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=firebrick]

I couldn't live without...hmmm lemme see..

[b]Orbit Gum[/b] What can I say? The stuff is addictive and I can't stop chewing the stuff. *Gets a piece right now*

[b]Subway Italian BMT with lettuce, tomato,oil,salt and pepper[/b] Now this is the thing I would die if it went away. I could live on Italian BMTs from Subway. I can't wait until my mom gets home so I can go get one.

[b]Pizza with Coke[/b] Pizza dipped in coke is the best food on the planet next to Italian BMTs. I suggest you try it sometime.

[b]Green Apple Jolley Ranchers[/b] My all-time record was 45 Green Apple Jolley Ranchers in one hour. Just sucking on them until there is no more. I get very hyper whenever I eat these and when I start, I can't stop!

Pretty much the only things I can't live without are food. I love to eat, yet I never gain a pound. I weigh only 87 pounds and have for like the past two years. I dunno, just my metabolism.[/size][/color]

Well, besides the obvious food, water, shelter, and air bit...
1. God. I know I'd live, but for how long, and how well is up in the air without him.:)
2. Music. Even if there was no radio, I'd find a way to make some!
3. My friends. You know who you are;)

I cant live without
1:My girlfriend(without her ill commit suicide)
2:The internet(lot of friends and really fun to be online)
3:My friends(Also without my friends ill commit suicide)
4:TV(cant live a day without my TV)
5:PS2/XBOX(cant live a day without that either)
6:Food(obviously)
7:Anime(no explanation)
8:a lot of other things im too lazy to think up
9:this should probably be #1 but oh well GOD with out him i would be really wack

[color=darkred] Honestly? Solitude. I have to be alone (or relatively alone) for at least an hour each day, or I drive myself crazy and turn into a *****. Thats my most important.

Then, (in no particular order): books, notepad and pen, food, water, probably internet, ermm...motivation. I don't know what kind of motivation, but I have to have it. :p [/color]

Besides the obvious stuff like food, water and oxygen... I really don't know. I'd probably just say friends/family, some sort of companionship. I'd like some blue kool-aid too.

I sure as hell know I can do without the internet, videogames and so many other things like them. Even if I don't want to.

[size=1]Well, I've gone a month without the internet, voluntarily. [Some of you mighta missed me last February.] I just really missed a few of my friends, but I didn't go into withdrawal or anything.

I'd be lost without my friends. And I'd really be upset if I couldn't sing or read or write.

And I really like Altoids. [They have a new flavor! Ginger!][/size]