Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 at the time of posting this, they're both tied at 1-1, this is soccer by the way, go germany! kick their british butts! bwahaha!
Dark Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 I think that Germany will win but i'm with England! Well you never know...
Cecil Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 Turns the tube on to see the game. Its stilled tied 1-1
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 england will lose! they're bound to be drunk from last night because they stayed at a hotel thats next door to a very popular bar!
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 hey, isnt there a german member in the boards???
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 yeah, true otaku is his name, he's probably watching the game, since these are qualifying rounds for world cup 2002!
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 what?! noooooo! come on germany! whats wrong with you?!
Matt.D Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i] [B]2-1 to england!! [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Whooo hoooooo!!! Go England!!!!:D If they win, free beer 4 everyone!!!!![/color]
Dark Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 What!? England is winning? I'm with them but i thought that Germany is much better than England...
Cecil Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 England Scored their seconed point right before half time. I think they got lucky. My dad said that maybe England and Germany might play each other at the finals, but he said it was very complicated.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 GO USA!!!!!!!! huh?? whoops wrong area:D :D
Guest Soft mush Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 Well, we won our match. 1-0! SINE FINE FAIL ! ! !
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i] [B]England Scored their seconed point right before half time. I think they got lucky. My dad said that maybe England and Germany might play each other at the finals, but he said it was very complicated. [/B][/QUOTE] I doubt that, cuz it would be a repeat of 1966 where england fefeated germany for the 66 world cup!
Cecil Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil: I doubt that, cuz it would be a repeat of 1966 where england fefeated germany for the 66 world cup![/QUOTE] Well... im not really sure. I said maybe and it was complicated.*Scrolls down to see what he said. Yep thats what i said. England winning 3-1 GO ENGLAND
Tien Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 WWWWHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! go England!!!! I didnt even think they were going to win:laugh:
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 d@mn man, whats up with germany today :flaming:
Cecil Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 For all the England fans its 5-1! YAY GO ENGLAND!
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 I'm speechless at whats happening :mad:
Tien Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 ****ing hell i never knew england would beat germany that bad.
Cecil Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 England beat Germany 5-1! YAY! I think they said that the odds England winning 4-1 was 1/100. And it also showed German fans leaving a the stadium. lol.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 hahahaha I was pising myself throughout the match, Micheal owen kicked ***.
Sephiroth Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]hahahaha I was pising myself throughout the match, Micheal owen kicked ***. [/B][/QUOTE] that he did my friend, he was really on form in that match, hopefully england will play like that throughout the whole of world cup 2002 and finally win a second trophy....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now