OtakuBoards

England V Germany!

Guest Deranged Gerbil

Guest Deranged Gerbil
at the time of posting this, they're both tied at 1-1, this is soccer by the way, go germany! kick their british butts! bwahaha!

Guest Deranged Gerbil
england will lose! they're bound to be drunk from last night because they stayed at a hotel thats next door to a very popular bar!

Guest Deranged Gerbil
yeah, true otaku is his name, he's probably watching the game, since these are qualifying rounds for world cup 2002!

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]England Scored their seconed point right before half time. I think they got lucky. My dad said that maybe England and Germany might play each other at the finals, but he said it was very complicated. [/B][/QUOTE]

I doubt that, cuz it would be a repeat of 1966 where england fefeated germany for the 66 world cup!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil:
I doubt that, cuz it would be a repeat of 1966 where england fefeated germany for the 66 world cup![/QUOTE]

Well... im not really sure. I said maybe and it was complicated.*Scrolls down to see what he said. Yep thats what i said.

England winning 3-1 GO ENGLAND

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]hahahaha I was pising myself throughout the match, Micheal owen kicked ***. [/B][/QUOTE]

that he did my friend, he was really on form in that match, hopefully england will play like that throughout the whole of world cup 2002 and finally win a second trophy....