Jump to content
OtakuBoards

England V Germany!


Recommended Posts

Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
at the time of posting this, they're both tied at 1-1, this is soccer by the way, go germany! kick their british butts! bwahaha!
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
england will lose! they're bound to be drunk from last night because they stayed at a hotel thats next door to a very popular bar!
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
yeah, true otaku is his name, he's probably watching the game, since these are qualifying rounds for world cup 2002!
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
what?! noooooo! come on germany! whats wrong with you?!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i]
[B]2-1 to england!! [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Whooo hoooooo!!! Go England!!!!:D If they win, free beer 4 everyone!!!!![/color]
Posted
England Scored their seconed point right before half time. I think they got lucky. My dad said that maybe England and Germany might play each other at the finals, but he said it was very complicated.
Guest Soft mush
Posted
Well, we won our match. 1-0!

SINE FINE FAIL ! ! !
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]England Scored their seconed point right before half time. I think they got lucky. My dad said that maybe England and Germany might play each other at the finals, but he said it was very complicated. [/B][/QUOTE]

I doubt that, cuz it would be a repeat of 1966 where england fefeated germany for the 66 world cup!
Posted
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil:
I doubt that, cuz it would be a repeat of 1966 where england fefeated germany for the 66 world cup![/QUOTE]

Well... im not really sure. I said maybe and it was complicated.*Scrolls down to see what he said. Yep thats what i said.

England winning 3-1 GO ENGLAND
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
d@mn man, whats up with germany today :flaming:
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
I'm speechless at whats happening :mad:
Posted
England beat Germany 5-1! YAY! I think they said that the odds England winning 4-1 was 1/100. And it also showed German fans leaving a the stadium. lol.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
hahahaha I was pising myself throughout the match, Micheal owen kicked ***.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]hahahaha I was pising myself throughout the match, Micheal owen kicked ***. [/B][/QUOTE]

that he did my friend, he was really on form in that match, hopefully england will play like that throughout the whole of world cup 2002 and finally win a second trophy....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...