Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Fish

Members
  • Posts

    525
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fish

  1. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by bob [/i] [B] july had 998...i know cuz she started a new name cuz she didnt want to get to 1000... [/B][/QUOTE] lol yes she did lol [COLOR=red]^[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]_[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]^[/COLOR]
  2. Fish

    ranks????

    rico i was the 2nd until you pushed me out but posts counts are a useless number anyways when adam recovers the old post counts they'll both be pushed off...
  3. i love swimming
  4. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] that's way too early for me, my early sleep time is 10 [/B][/QUOTE] lol i need my sleep though
  5. about pics how do you change them from a bmp to jip or whatever... because bmp are too big and i can't put them on here...
  6. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] hmm I didn't know he still had it up [/B][/QUOTE] look in games and stories...
  7. i go asleep at 8 fish needs sleep lol
  8. Fish

    Fight Club

    the wind fish is still here :D
  9. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]well look who decided to return to the boards.... [/B][/QUOTE] lol you fear safety for your fight club... lol
  10. umm don't call your parents retards they brought you in this world and you should respect them for that!!!!
  11. Fish

    ranks????

    you can not reach the highest rank because when you do adam said he'll add another lol
  12. i knew that in the old boards...
  13. welcome back pan man
  14. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by july [/i] [B]no posts don't count, they are useless bits of information on a piece of thread untouchable by humans... on a more wholesome note, has anyone ever written an news article before? [/B][/QUOTE] shinji hacked the boards...
  15. icq lol that is old ;lol
  16. Fish

    sweet!

    i know these boards are sweet lol
  17. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B] I like your math a lot. I guess that means I'm only...*rapid mental calculation* 23 away from 3000, then! [/B][/QUOTE] lol i have 9875 posts lol j/k j/k
  18. Fish

    Music

    none of the above i don't like any music
  19. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] oh wow the great adam, has come to post for us to give us his knowledge, well anyways, yeah I want more smilies, tons more, I mean tons more! ^_^ speaking of smilies in this old vb I went there was a weird smilie where two smilies have sex, and I was like :eek: when I saw it [/B][/QUOTE] thanks for the info ^_^ lol
  20. stardust can i be the general reporter
  21. umm post a new thread and it has a option add poll...
  22. flamingdog911
  23. lol o well i'll still probally be on the list yup i'm sure of it
  24. Fish

    Fight Club

    umm i'm the first ass slapper here *slaps raiha's...* j/k j/k
  25. you soldja-x arn't you???
×
×
  • Create New...