Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Fish

Members
  • Posts

    525
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fish

  1. Fish

    hey

    umm read my post *sniff* lol
  2. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]That's why I love the otakuboards:D [/B][/QUOTE] lol me too
  3. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i] [B]I said in posting , not theotaku its self :p [/B][/QUOTE] that made no sense because you are posting
  4. imagine how fasdt the stats can go up!!
  5. in all the forums good job all
  6. deku mask all the way
  7. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i] [B]Of all the people why did you halft to come back?:mad: [/B][/QUOTE] thats mean how could you say that
  8. hey welcome back!!!
  9. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i] [B]Your no newbie , you have been here longer than I have , I think? But I have been here at the [COLOR=red]REALLY OLD[/COLOR] otaku^^ , but alot of other people have too^^ [/B][/QUOTE] umm didn't you say you were going to retire
  10. hey and welcome back to the improved otaku boards
  11. so what did you test
  12. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][size=3][color=crimson]that smilie is a guy... dang i thought it was a girl[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] no this :o is a girl lol only fish can tell
  13. Fish

    I Am Batman

    lol speaking of batman my brother just got batman and robin video game lol
  14. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Why not??? He's constipated... look at him! grrr it's such an ugly constipated smilie [/B][/QUOTE] lol your avater and :p don't look much different lol
  15. o well i take it 1 grade at a time
  16. i'm not getting crystal though... its a waste of money in my opion
  17. mine is raikou
  18. Fish

    Fight Club

    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lordvegeta [/i] [B]i want to join if ican that is...... [/B][/QUOTE] *kicks lord* anybody can join
  19. happy b-day ginny
  20. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Newbie is such a vague term.... just because your post count says 1-40 or whateevr really doesn't suggest you are a newbie... considering we all were here before i do believe.... you just don't get to be Master... while in my hand, I will never get to be master hahahaha it always say Mod up there :p
  21. o i'm so sad i miss my post counts... sniff its so sad... lol that is what people are saying but i think it as this... its fun being a newbie again!!! wierd ehh and anyways posts counts don't matter anymore for me atleast its just a useless number
  22. welcome back!!!
  23. shinji hacked it... the inernet grinch
  24. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i] [B]I m a Freshman in high school. Lets just hope u kno wat that is. [/B][/QUOTE] 9th grade lol
  25. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i] [B]I am using my good old avatar right now. *Points to sig* [/B][/QUOTE] hewy haven't seen you in a long time lol
×
×
  • Create New...