Jump to content
OtakuBoards

~*Anime Girl*~

Members
  • Posts

    215
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ~*Anime Girl*~

  1. Thats freaky, glad it didnt happen in mine
  2. There should be a mod
  3. It is just like Mew, rumors rumors rumors
  4. I like Aerodactal
  5. I think everybody feels that way!
  6. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i] [B]C'mon Phanhuynh, you said you know what it's called so spill it!! [/B][/QUOTE] Yea, unless you don't knoe!! :D
  7. Thats a cool name, original, but cool
  8. Somebody in a chat told me about it, it was in a SuperTop100 chat.
  9. Really, what is it?
  10. Ayeka and Kayoni are the worst.
  11. I do too.
  12. Id probably be Aries, she is so cool
  13. That should be cool.
  14. What about Sasami, she likes him too, right?
  15. Isnt there a game coming out on advance?
  16. Im going with Misty, shes the only girl, otherwise I like Erika and Whitney, they are so cool!
  17. Ooh, I always thought therre were a lot of waters!!! :)
  18. Im newer to tenchi, so im not gettign much of this, but i assume he ends up with ryoko, LOL
  19. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B]Call me a loser, but I actually hasd this firured out at once, by running every type through the search... Except I don't have Celebi, but I'll just add one on Psychic and Grass. Top Three: 50 WATER! Satoshi was right. Unless, Sia, you are counting the Pokemon from Advance.... 44 Normal 38 Flying The rest I shall list in order, from greatest to least... 37 Poisen 24 Ground 24 Grass 24 Psychic 22 Bug 22 Fire 18 Rock 17 Electric 11 Fighting 10 Ice 6 Steel 6 Dark 4 Dragon 4 Ghost These are official counts, straight from the Pokedex... [/B][/QUOTE] Very good, *claps hands* Lots of good time on your hands
  20. LOL, Kirbys taking over, its a scary thing to think about
  21. im not even gonna try.......
  22. Must.....get.......500
  23. Happy B-day to all
  24. I must hurry and get 500!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...