Jump to content
OtakuBoards

~*Anime Girl*~

Members
  • Posts

    215
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ~*Anime Girl*~

  1. I like it, but I agree its getting boring
  2. No kidding, they both are cool
  3. It wasnt the greatest
  4. LOL, I dont like Kayoni attitude either, she thinks shes miss perfect
  5. Just a bit, I think it was good
  6. Its not that poupular i guess, although i think its hilarious
  7. I vote Ayeka, she is so perfect, its annoying, i dont like Kayoni either
  8. same here, Tenchi rules
  9. I like Pretty Sami series, Ryo-hoki
  10. I think Sam'tha is the only else with a mimi avatar
  11. Ooh, nice, unfortunatly, Im too young to drive
  12. :ball: :ball: Pokeemon go!!!!!!!!:ball: :ball: LOL :laugh:
  13. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AmericanWriter [/i] [B]I am sorry, but my Friend GatomonCat had made up Peace, and I that is her crest in the stories, so could yours maybe be another? I am really really sorry! [/B][/QUOTE] If she wants Peace, then that is her crest, OKAY?
  14. Um, dont this belong in Games and Stories anyway?
  15. Kentucky is cool, In Wisconsin it snows too much, but I like snow
  16. My real name is Jaclyn, is I could change it'd be Christy or Juri, Christy is my middle name
  17. 9 pages, oy
  18. Im a kentucky girl, but now i live in wisconsin
  19. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=teal] I have never felt the feeling of a break up cuz I never had a g/f.....All the girls think i'm mean and dumb.......Anyway, gotta keep trying! Oh, and i'm single and about ur age.....so......maybe......[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I dont think your mean
  20. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]I dont like reality shows, TV isnt supposed to show us reality, its supposed to be our escape from reality.. dont we see it enough in our everyday lives!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!????[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] LOL
×
×
  • Create New...