Jump to content
OtakuBoards

~*Anime Girl*~

Members
  • Posts

    215
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ~*Anime Girl*~

  1. nobody does, its like one of the best anime's, next to digimon
  2. yes, its original
  3. Just wondering, I like it, but i havent seen anyone else ven talking about it
  4. I just want to die happy
  5. Everyone here is so nice
  6. Sometimes they do stuff really stupid, like cant answer a silly question, and it makes you laugh
  7. Im soooooooooo sad :( :( and depressed, and stupid school is coming too, yippee, my starting in school will be bad
  8. I dunno what to do, he said i was dumb cause I like Taichia n Lee on Digimon, the loser cant even turn on a computer, and now he left me, and for who, remember **Small Dragin**, no other words need to be said, I am very alone
  9. Come back soon!
  10. Sometimes its funny!!!
  11. Like Mither like Daughter, i guess ^_^
  12. Oy, this could get interesting
  13. my mom watches alot of them, and I end up too
  14. Tokyo was good though, ne?
  15. Der ok, not a big fan of dem
  16. Please take the poll!!!! I like Survivor, and Survivor 2, Mole was okay
  17. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]*Shudders* you remind me of my sister.. no offense or anything its just thats the first thing that popped in my head..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] none taken
  18. I only think that gay bunky guy is funny, he crys all the time, and its funny watching him sufer in guilt, not like its good or anything
  19. OMG, there is soo much backstabbing, its sickning!!!!!
  20. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i] [B] Because you aren't;) [/B][/QUOTE] Thanks, you guys are really friendly, Im glad I found this place!!!
  21. Thanks people, im just happy nobodys called me ugly yet..
  22. Thanks....I tink dats enough piccys of me, and the greatest mystery in life for me is.....wars.....must they have them, like the Holocaust, man, that Hitler guy was meaner than by brother!!!:)
×
×
  • Create New...