Jump to content
OtakuBoards

~*Anime Girl*~

Members
  • Posts

    215
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ~*Anime Girl*~

  1. Here's another picture of me, Im in the yellow coat just so you know!!
  2. Well, here's one of me and my sister, in front of a big castle in Germany, Im the one with the yellow coat :) :cool:
  3. i mean us girls of course
  4. Well, we take it as a compliment
  5. Yea, their ok
  6. I look soooooooo demented!!!!! Oh, it was on our trip to Germany, thats why Im carrying that thing
  7. Ok, this is my real picture, Im short for being 13, a lot of people say that :rolleyes:
  8. ok, i'll make a new thread of my real picture
  9. Ya knows, watching edeitied Digimon, really seems like your watching Barney, crap, now I hafta buy the unedeitated tapes, hmmm, $1, $2......
  10. Oh, I work on Digimon, and yes, I will post my real pic around here, once I scan it. Ooh, look at this pic, it is sooooooo cute!!!!!!
  11. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] You strike an amazing resembelence to that girl of of Digimon Season 3. [/B][/QUOTE] Ya know, a lot of people say that hehehe
  12. I am sooooooooooo cute, here's another piccy of me!!!!!! I dont smile in piccys much
  13. Well, here it is hehehe Anyway, hope ya like it
  14. Oh boy......now what?
  15. Dont be ashamed of the way you look, if I only had the courage to put my pics up, I would
  16. TAICHI IS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT, fine Sora dumped him, that means i can have him!!!! :)
  17. I dont mine, TAICHI LOOX SO HOT IN THAT PIC!!!!!
  18. I saw it, it's ok......not the best though
  19. Dont worry, it is the least bit bad, it just got Taichi with a peace sign. Ooh, Taichi is cute. :p
  20. Ever hear the saying "Hentai free is the way to be" Oh, I got a cool Digimon picture that says that
  21. DigiGrossGuy wasnt even as bad as you Oh here's a cute pic, I love it!!! Its of Gomamon from Digimon, it is soooo kawaii!!
  22. Yea, but he still should be told
×
×
  • Create New...