[FONT=arial][color=red] While I know that all denominations will not be unified until we get to glory, I have a passage to share with you...
[color=orange] [i] I appeal to you, brothers in the name of our lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought ( 1 cor 1:10 NIV)[/i] [/color]
This is clearly what the bible thinks of denominations, and seperation in the church, did we miss this little passage here people? (speaking to anyone who believes in denominational superiority)
anyhow, I don't believe in witchcraft, however, I wouldn't bash anyone who did, however I expect to also be able to give my opinion, which i have been able to do quite nicely here, and i thank you. Also, keep in mind that most christians do not hate people who do witchcraft, hollywood movies and the media have blown that way out of proportion IMO. Trust me, we don't burn witches at the stake ;)
[/color]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
Baptists as a whole- I know they don't believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit as thouroughly as Penecostals do, so they don't have the speaking in tongues, they laying on of hands, the raising of hands...or generally anything that 'Holy Rollers' do.
[/B][/QUOTE]
[color=red] As a baptist, i disagree, while we may not roll around the floor, overpowered by the holy spirit as the Pentecostals are, we do believe in gifts of the holy spirit and speaking in tounges, we just had a sermon on tounges a couple of months ago.
As a former catholic, Another difference is that catholics answer to the pope, wehras I believe that God doesnt put orders through the pope, also, the bible I have says that angels do not want woprship, with the exception of one, but catholics believe in praying to angels, also they believe in praying to mary, the mother of god, this is why i got out, to me it was just a feeling of wrongness, not saying it is, it just felt that way to me [/FONT] [/color]