Every year, my grandma gives me 7 presents in a "Goody Box" sounds good, right...WRONG!! She gets the stuff from garage sales for like a nickle, and on my 13th birthday, she gave me a knock knock joke book, identical to the one she gave me the year b4. She also gave me a Winny The Pooh puppet, and I was 13!! I ended up giving the joke book to mai cousin, who was all grateful, b/c he was so interested in it (he likes stuff like that, he was only 10) and I kept the other one. all I gotta say is...:sick:
But the person who I really feel sorry for is my cousin, Hannah, who that year (at age 10, the other cousin, jacob's twin sister)got a Barbie doll alarm clock!! LOL!! Well, I think she deserved it, b/c she is kindof a brat. ( she is obsessed with makeup and always begs me to let her paint my toe/finger nails, and begs me to do her makeup...UGH!!):laugh:
Oh yeah, one of my friends wasn't able to celebrate Christmas this year b/c his family is short on cash b/c...
1. his dad is a jobless alchoholic
2. his parents just decided to get a divorce
so he only got one present. no tree, just that one present, from his mom, who will gain full custody of him when the divorce is final, he is happy though, b/c he hates his dad. so the divorce was a good gift to him, but the fact of no christmas is baad, probably his worst year ever...