Evangelion is, needless to say, one of my absolute favorites. It can be anything you want it to be, on so many levels, that there is always something new to discover every time you watch it. It can be as deep as you want or as shallow as you want. It is truly an amazing series from all standpoints. The subplots are also just as engrossing as the main drag itself. My question is, has anybody checked out EVA-R? A man named Maher-Al Samarki has created another 20 some-odd episodes to tie onto the end of the story, which deal with the true cause of the second impact, the relationship between Shinji and Asuka, the relationship between Misato and Ritsuko, and the advent of the EVA-N, a synchro enhancing compliment to Rei's unit 00... I wont give anything away, but for devotees of the show, I found the script to be worth checking out. It has many good concepts within the episodes, but then, a few episodes are just kinda blah. So... Just thought you'd want to know! If you've read it, say something. Good, bad, I want to hear some opinions. Anyway, cool.
And by the way, I'll say it again, with an early morning wake up call from Fuyutsuki, some swigs of Sake, and some beretta clips, Major Misato would pound Faye's face into the ground. h4x0r.