Argggh!! Baka-chaaan!! *whines* whats the bet i did this wrong?..*kicks computer* computers are evil!! X_x!! well, here i go..im posting it. lets see where this will end up ne? *smirks* should be amusing. Ja matte ne!! ^_^ *Glomps*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
::MY CHARACTERS::
::HOSTED CHARACTER::
Re:Kyouiku Exchange
Thankyou for allowing me to participate in the exchange trip. I am very interested and wish to confirm my interest in this. Here is a short description for my host. I apologise that it is very, vague but i am not quite sure what to include.
Yours sincerely
Lain Dekin
Blacksburn secondary school, Bristol, England.
~~~~~~
Dear Host,
Hello, my name is Lain and I?m really looking forward to visiting Japan for the year. Thankyou for accommodating me. I thought you would like to know alittle about me before we meet.
I am 17 years old and live in Bristol, England, I like reading and writing. I do well in school and hope to publish a novel someday. I am an only child and live with my parents. My Japanese is fairly good, but i apologise if i use the language in the wrong concept or what have you.
I guess I should end this here. I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely,
Lain.
::HOSTING CHARACTER::
Name:Aizawa Kane
Age:18
Gender: Male
Hair colour: Black with blue tips
Eye colour: Cobalt blue
Bio: Kane is extremely loud and outgoing. However his personality often confuses people and so he has been given a bad reputation. Behind his "leather-jacket" stereotype? Kane genuinely cares. His father passed away when he was very young, leaving his mother Serena to raise him. She is American and so taught Kane English as he was growing up, although Kane prefers not to speak in the language, so many people do not know he actually can. Between doing odd chores about his very western style house Kane attends school and takes regular violin lessons every night. He *is* smart in school yet refuses to show his true potential. Kane is still unsure about what he is going to do when he graduates-However he has always dreamt about riding his motorcycle across open roads in America. His mother laughs at this and frequently tries to persuade Kane to follow in his father?s footsteps. Even though Kane loves his mother dearly he doesn?t want this, believing a greater adventure is waiting for him somewhere and perhaps the chance of romance-although he will never admit the latter.
When the opportunity to be a host appeared Kane was first in line. As a child his looks were often made fun of as he looked more American than most, and so Kane wants to help someone feel at home in his country. His mother thinks this is a great idea as it might bring out Kane?s "Softer" side. Yet Kane shrugs this off, telling her he has no "soft" side. His mother knows better.