Here is a list of the things I got:
-Printer
-snowboard
-swat 2
-star wars trilogy
-a cool anime t-shirt
-big shiney tunes 6
-Creed{weathered}
-Much dance 2002
I think every country in the world Should start a war against terrorists and spammers!Both of them suck!!!!!!!!!!!:flaming: :mad: :devil: :devil: :flaming:
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow]I never tried drugs, and I never will..I actually WANT a future...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal]I agree,id like to live a full life.[/color]
no,I dont do drugs but some of my friends do.I dont think people should do it.All it does is make them high and they say it makes them feel better about themselves.
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b][u]Question:[/u]
Since I wear both a top and undies,..do I click 'underwear', 'clothes', or 'bra and pants', in your polls? Hmmm? Do you see my problem now?[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]yeah,put other.
i apoligize about the topic Matt.D just posted.I asked him to do that.Im talking about the me likeing BabyGirl.I hope theres no hard feelings BabyGirl.:(