Jump to content
OtakuBoards

RicoTranzrig

Members
  • Posts

    3721
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RicoTranzrig

  1. LoL...if I could get the script online, there is a very funny parody if the two stories were to be merged into one with Lenny and George as the main characters. If you ever heard of it...it's called "Of Grapes and Nuts" by The Illegitimate Players.
  2. [COLOR=darkblue]Chole: C'mon...let's go... Chocobo: Wark! *stands still* Chole: What is it? Chocobo: Wark...wark...wark...:wigout: Chole: You want a name? Chocobo: *waves head up and down* Chole: Hmm...how about...Ky? Chocobo: *nods* Chole: okay...Ky...let's go home. [i]Ky followed Chole and turned left...but he saw the ocean and headed straight for it with great speed.[/i] Chole: Whaaa!!!! [i]Ky dove into the shallow water, making huge splashes...but when it got into the deep end, just a few meters away from the shallow water...he sunk a little...but they didn't drown.[/i] Chole: Huh? [i]Chole dunked his head underwater and noticed Ky kicking rapidly...he was floating.[/i] Chole: Wow... [i]Ky stook his head straight up and stayed motionless...Chole was impressed with this reddish-yellow colored chocobo...and he promised to himself that he would take very good care of his new bird...Ky started to swim around the continent where not many monsters could approach them and they steered clear of the ones underwater. Once it got off the water, it started heading back towards the ranch, faster than any chocobo he'd ridden...[/i] Chole: What else can you do, huh?[/COLOR]
  3. [COLOR=darkblue]Name: Rico Tranzrig Codename: Kaon Age: 26 Organization: CIA Weapon: USP Items: Digital Camera, Magnetic Resonace Emitter, Cloaking Device. Bio: Rescued off the civilian level and thrown into top secret for his knowledge in the underground black market, Kaon is closely watching the events unfolding on the new Metal Gear prototype, modified by the Russians. Appearance: Looks like a regular U.S. Marine in combat, suit and tie in the office. Tall and somewhat broad from training. Dark skin, black hair... Profile: Very much unknown to the public, he reports directly to top level officials, including the president. [/COLOR]
  4. I remember that one...those intercalary chapters are really thought provoking, though they did seem boring at first since it had nothing much to do with the flow of the plot line, just comments on the dustbowl and how life was. My favorite one was about the turtle wayyyy in the beginning of the book where it tries to cross the street and almost gets run over...the way he wrote it put a lot of meaning into it.
  5. [COLOR=darkblue]Chole: I wish a youth fountain... Kool: Why, you're alreayd hecka young?! Chole: No...for you... Kool: Why? Do you think I look like an old Hag!!??:flaming: Chole: No...just for a refresh...we're all worn out and torn. I bed if you get a decent place to sleep in with running water and all, you'd look very pretty. Kool: Really...you mean that? Chole: *shrugs* Kool: Hehe... [i]Kool turns around to see Liam.[/i] Liam: Hi... Kool: leg still hurt? Liam: Yep... Kool: And...:smirk: Liam: I hurt? Kool: *falls down* Sere: *grabs Rex's arm* C'mon, let's go grab some food...we might be able to make a radio somehow and get home... Rex: Nyak...[/COLOR]
  6. [COLOR=darkblue][i]Jessie gave him a strange look...the waiter laughed and walked away.[/i] Lidan: Are you jealous? Jessie: Not really... Lidan: Yeah you are... Jessie: *blushes* Lidan: Aww...well, after this, playtime's over. Jessie: After this we get our big break...you'll leave, I'll skip town for a while... Lidan: No... Jessie: What... Lidan: Jessie, I'm not really in this for the money. [i]The got up without getting any orders and took to the streets once again.[/i] Jessie: You're not...? Lidan: Ever since I stopped going around and playing around for money from other men...I feel like I need to escape from all of this. That I need to get away and start a real life...[/COLOR]
  7. OoC: LoL... ~~~~~~~~~~ [COLOR=darkblue]Chole: C'mon...Viper...don't be so hard... Peri: Hard? Viper: Not that kind... Alan: Okay...I'll stop. Liam: *ears plugged* Chole: Haha...just a little humor before we go into hell. Peri: This isn't going to be the only time... [i]Chole looked around for his horse...[/i] Chole: Yuna! Where are you? Peri: You're horse missing too? Chole: Uh-huh :therock: Liam: I don't even wanna think about it anymore. [i]Chole looked around the lightly wooded area and, well...[/i] Chole: Hell-ooo.... Peri: *walks up behind Chole* OMG... Chole: Y'know, if Tidus and Yuna can get along this well... Peri: Don't even think about it right now...save it for later...:smirk: Viper: Are we going or not!? Chole: Just when they're done... [i]Chole and Peri walked back out into the dusty path and waited for their horses to come.[/i][/COLOR]
  8. [COLOR=darkblue][i]Viper and Alan both took out their blades and finished off the rest of the TPP...[/i] Chole: You alright... Peri: We're fine... Chole: I'll just go ahead... Liam: Hey...umm, Peri...where's you're horse going? Peri: Huh? [i]Tidus disappeared into the pasture not too far from where they were. A group of mares were grazing in the spring grass with the morning dew still fresh in the field...mating season.[/i] Chole: Oh no... [/COLOR]
  9. The graphics were very well done...and I didn't really mind playing Raiden...but what really ruined it was when I beat it...and that part where Otacon goes on about his past life near the end of the game. (The voice acting/crying sucked). And the ending also...after watching MGS1's ending and comparing it to MGS2...it's almost the exact same thing! Talking about controlling your destiny ...an now overused theme IMO... BTW: If you compare pictures of Hideo Kojoma (Creator of MGS2) Before and after the game was developed...you'll notice a very distinct change in his appearance.
  10. [COLOR=darkblue]It's happened to me twice...I was walking in the rain a couple days after my friend died in a car accident, contemplating about that and seperated myself from other people. I had my hood on and I feel someone tap me from behind...it was this muslim girl in my anatomy class whose name will be left anonymous. Well, she asked me if I was okay and I just felt a lot better. She knew what was wrong and she's turned out to be a very good friend of mine. The other time was before a tournament I had...standing in the cold, it was raining, again, and I was alone. I didn't really expect anyone to come up to me and tell me good luck or anything like that...but a few minutes later, a girl (none other than Raiha, whom I barely knew at the time) gets out of her parent's car and instantly heads towards me and spends the entire day with me. I felt way better, just talking with each other about anything...and making a big joke about our problems.[/COLOR]
  11. [COLOR=darkblue]Stunning, absolutely stunning...with the capabilites of the engine listed one game comes to my mind that could make it to the GBA... Half-life: CounterStrike The screen shots are very shocking...and the GBA keeps amazing me. The graphics creep close to PSone and it's just a hand-held...but I wouldn't mind the GBA being a big sprite pusher like it already is.[/COLOR]
  12. [i]Jessie tries to get a closer look before Lidan taps him on the head.[/i] Lidan: You like it? Jessie: He's not going to get down and dirty with you... Lidan: I like being prepared... Jessie: We have time...let's go for breakfast. Lidan: that seems to be all that we're doing. Jessie: eh... [i]Jessie stepped on the accelerator. It was still early morning so they decided to stop by Rocket Burger across the Callahan Bridge and chat...[/i]
  13. [COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole's mother finally came out after a few hours of waiting...[/i] Ma: It's alright, just let them go! Chole: They're not coming?! Ma: :nope: Chole: :( Ma: It's alright...if you want, you can keep one. We have a few empty stables. Chole: Okay... [i]Chole looked around and noticed one with an off yellow, almost reddish color to it's feathers. He got close to the chocobo and petted the bottom of it's neck. It responded by lowering it's head and brushing up against Chole.[/i] Chole: haha! Ma: You like that one? Chole: Yeah! Ma: Maybe you wanna go ride it and heard the other chocobos out to the wild before you stock 'em in. Chole: Okay. [i]Chole prepared a saddle and opened the fence to let the chocobo's out. They all blasted off at high speed...especially the chocobo he rode, which darted off faster then he could hang on. But he managed to control the mighty bird and lure the chocobo's back into their natural habitats. After getting the last of the chocobo's, he looked around and realized that he was dangerously close to the marshes. He wanted to run for fear of the midgar Zolem, but he noticed travellers from a far trying to get through...they had their chocobo's ready and they were stopped in the middle of the marsh. Why didn't they move.[/i] Chole's Chocobo: Wark!!! Chole: Shh...not so loud... [i]Chole saw the chocobos from the distance stick their heads up and respond...after an exchange of "warks" Everything became suddenly quiet...[/i] Chole: :all: ???[/i][/COLOR]
  14. [COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Too bad... [i]Chole and the others swam for shore as the strong currents kept pushing them back. But they pressed onward until the waves did the exact opposite, push them towards the island. They all skidded on the sand, pale and tired.[/i] Iris: That wasn't fun at all... Liam: *pokes at his bleeding leg* Kool: Hey, Don't do that! Liam: Why? I can't feel anything so it looks fun... Sere: Fun? Rex: I think you should get that checked... Liam: By who? Rex: A doctor... All: :nope: Chole: No doc here man... Liam: *shrugs and keeps poking at his wounds*[/COLOR]
  15. [color=green][FONT=century gothic] [b][u][i]Pre-Lim User's Control Panel[/b][/u][/i] Init..........[Enter] X:\> 3.13.2180 [Enter] Date> 3.13.2180 CD Login [Enter] X:\Login> RicoTranzrig [Enter] X:\Login> RicoTranzrig.exe? (Y/N) Y [Enter] ...................................... X:\Login> [b]RicoTranzrig[/b].exe (Password) ************** [Enter] ..........................512-Bit Signum Authenication Certificate ~Redirecting Information To Matrix OS~ Profile Found X:\RicoTranzrig> Init Stats ~[b]RicoTranzrig[/b] (Profile Name) ~[b]O neg, Protein Rh Factor Absent[/b] (Blood) ~[b]17.52 Biological Years[/b] (Age) ~[b]3.13.2180[/b] (ReAwaken Date) ~[b]Software Engineer/Physician SCH-071 "Zephyr" [/b] (Designation) ~Armament~ ~[b]MAG Rifle[/b] (Primary Weapon) ~[b]N/A[/b] (Secondary Weapon) ~[b]Med Kit, P2P Device, Tri-mode Lenses[/b] (Equipment) X:\RicoTranzrig> Upload to Query [enter] ........ (Upload Complete, Profile Stored in Search Engine, Avalible For Lookup and Download). X:\RicoTranzrig> Exit [enter] (Log Off Complete) ~~~~~~ [i]Rico got off his computer and turned to his friend. [/i] 'Lis: Hey, do you think they'll choose you? Rico: I really hope so... 'Lis: If they do, will you be back for good when you're done? Rico: I'll live and I'll come back to you. 'Lis: *Sigh* That I hope...but can't you stay? At least until my child is born. Rico: I know you're about to have him...but, put it this way. If I don't go and take care of it, then someone else has to suffer. 'Lis: *tears stream down her face...* But I'm suffering right now because you might be leaving soon. Rico: I'll be right by your side... [i]He gently stroked her long silky black hair and they looked toward the bed with the interface.[/i] 'Lis: I'm afraid... Rico: If you need me, call me. 'Lis: You swear that you'll come and help me bring this child into the world! Rico: I swear it... [/FONT] [/color]
  16. [COLOR=darkblue][i]A PTT came behind Lady Perigrine, wielding a huge daggar...[/i] ????: Watch your head... [i]Peri turned around and saw the PTT with an arrow stuck inside his head...[/i] Peri: What? [i]Chole crouched on a small tree branch...[/i] Chole: At your service.... Liam: Howd you get here so fast?! Viper: Me! Alan: Good thing she can jump and glide... Peri: :rolleyes:[/COLOR]
  17. [COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole, the Man and the Woman were moving upwards in HQ...[/i] Man: I guess it was waiting for you eh? Chole: It's not funny. Woman: Why...hey, what's your name anyway, kid? Chole: My name's Chole...and I don't think you really know what's been going on here... Man: My name's Adam, this is my wife...Eve... Chole: :therock: Eve: Yeah...anyway we're going to see who runs this city and complain. Chole: Is that all? Don't you think it's just a little weird that there's no one in this city besides you two and me? Adam: Yeah...sora. Chole: What do you mean sorta... [i]Eve and Adam surrounded Chole and grabbed hold of him. He jumped with all of his strength...but they subdued him...[/i][/COLOR]
  18. [COLOR=darkblue]Jessie: Professional eh? Lidan: Of course...just relax, I'm not going to hurt you... Jessie: It's been a while. Lidan: you're not into this kinda stuff? Jessie: I am...just...nevermind... [i]Lidan pushed Jessie down softly and lay on top of him...he looked at the clock and commented the time...[/i] Jessie: 2:30AM... Lidan: Just shut up! Jessie: :eek: [i]:angel: :wave: :wave: :wave: :angel: Morning came and the two lay motionless under the sheets of Jessie's bed. They both woke up and held each other tightly...[/i] Jessie: Some celebration... Lidan: No kidding... [i]Jessie ran his fingers through her hair, all scattered. Their clothes were neatly layed out on the sides of the bed. They kissed each other and started getting ready for 8-ball's mission...[/i] Lidan: What time do we have to be there? Jessie: Not until after lunch when Tony Leone gets tired. We walk in...you distract him while pull my car up for repairs, take a look around, swipe the parts and make a run for it. Lidan: If he resists? Jessie: Then use this... [i]Handed Lidan a plastic syringe...[/i] Lidan: I hate needles... Jessie: If the worst comes...just use that on him... Lidan: Okay... [/COLOR]
  19. [COLOR=darkblue]Mine doesn't start until sometime late next month *sigh*...I'm planning to go on a road trip up to north California just to get out of the city life and away from stress. When I get back...I'll be going on another trip with friends to San Francisco and check out the Japanese Garden there, and maybe hit up Sony's Metreon...[/COLOR]
  20. [COLOR=darkblue]Question: Is it safe to use one of those laser cleaners that come in CD's with brushes on them? On your PS2[/COLOR]
  21. [COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole looked behind him when he heard the crackling thunder and heavy rain falling from the orange sky.[/i] Man: Now don't tell me you're afraid of a little rain, boy. Chole: No...it's just that it started so suddenly. Woman: Things happen.. Chole: :rolleyes: [i]Chole realized that he shouldn't be in with these people...they apparently didn't know what they were doing. He should be with Rena and Roux, protecting them...but he had to find out what was going on. He thought about the others and wondered how they were doing. Now he really felt like leaving this place, but he looked up at the orange sky and wondered if the rain was contaminated with the smoke from the distance as a result from the fires.[/i] Man: Hey! Are you going to come with us upstairs or not!? [i]Chole looked forward and saw a single elevator open...it didn't open or close and now he really knew that something was strange going on.[/i] Chole: Did you talk to anyone in this building yet? Man: Nope...c'mon, let's go talk to they mayor... [i]Now Chole got scared...he knew that the mayor was not in command, being a hybrid...he would never do the kinds of things he saw, to his own people. But something propelled him to follow the couple. So that he did...[/i] Chole: Okay... [i]The couple boarded the elevator and saw that one of the buttons was alreayd pressed. Chole hesitated to get inside, hoping that the elevator doors would close on him and he'd have to go back...but they didn't. They seemed to be waiting for him to go inside. As if someone wanted him to go up...[/i] Woman: Are you coming or not? Chole: ... [i]Chole stepped in cautiously...when his entire body passed the door's threshold...they shut on him violently, emmiting a large ping...the elevator began it's slow acent upwards...[/i] [/COLOR]
  22. [COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole followed the couple closely as they went inside the building.[/i] Man: Just who does this mayor think he is?! Chole: Excuse me... Woman: Wha?! Chole: hi... [i]They turned around and saw the small figure jumping up and down with his hands folded behind his back.[/i] Man: Where'd you come from? Chole: I just got here too and I don't know what happened to everyone... Man: So you don't know anything either eh? Chole: *shakes head* Man: We're going to go see the head of the city...they might know. Of course they know...they run this town... [i]The couple walked arm in arm into the corporate HQ with Chole following close by.[/i][/COLOR]
  23. [COLOR=darkblue]Turn out the light... just say goodnight to yourself. May I remind you, when you find you're all alone... You've got to be strong, that's when they call you In the night He's got your picture in his mind He's got your number on a paper At his disposal...anytime Is it really true? Could you save yourself for someone who could love you for you? So many times we just give it away To someone you met in a bar... The back of a car. And for a moment You felt an according nod in your heart. Someone who couldn't even rember your name. 'Cause I wanna learn to be someone who loves you for you, loves me for me... ...who can give it away to someone who can cherish your name. [/COLOR] ~SenseField~ Save Yourself
  24. [COLOR=darkblue][i]Rico noticed the two people talking about the race. They had their nice cars and they seemed to be brother and sister. Rico decided to make conversation and stop being a stranger here in his own neighborhood...he took the keys off his TL and walked over to the two.[/i] Rico: Hey... Dana: Bro...you know this guy? Lynn: Dunno who he is...what's up? Rico: Nothing...just don't really have races around my neighborhood much. Lynn: This your neighborhood. Rico: Yeah. Dana: *looks over his shoulder* and that your car? Rico: That's my baby over there... Lynn: You gonna cut her loose tonight? Rico: Nope...I don't race for a living...about you? Dana: Nah...just for show. Lynn: Sometimes I go on beginner but I don't push my engine...[/COLOR]
  25. [COLOR=darkblue]Chole: A fog machine...? Sephiroth: I don't even wanna think about that... Chole: Why not? Seph: They used something similar like that in the great war. Chole: You fought in the great war?! Seph: I am the great Sephiroth, aren't I? Chole: Well... Seph: The fog messes up your senses...and eventually, it'll destory you. Chole: *gulp* Seph: Not to mention that it blocks your vision... Chole: You think it'll stop? Seph: yeah...the fog isn't natural...but it's getting more and more common each day so I wouldn't be surpised if it causes a disaster. Chole: Sephiroth? Seph: What? Chole: Are we ever going to see Kazu again? Or the others? Seph: We will...eventually.[/COLOR]
×
×
  • Create New...