Krillen
Members-
Posts
1195 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Krillen
-
No Im not nuts, why dont you shut your mouth? Gamecube is the best, have you played it yet??????? Keep your ****ing opinions to yourself and post somthing like this in sony.....
-
Shes obviously the kin of person who tries a site out and never comes back, whatw ill we do? someone take her place or somthing........
-
Mako gets out of the shower, gets dressed, and walks outside to go to the party. He arrives at the house and heres alot of noise. He knocks on the door but no one will answer because no one can hear him....... Mako: Open now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ooc: someone invite me in.......
-
Name: Mako Weapon: CMP150 ( x2 ) Armor: Ultra Kevlar vest Age: 20 Skill: Sneak Attack, Markmenship
-
Finally!!!!! Mako: Man its bright in here......... Piccolo: Ahhh Im full now....Lets fight! Mako: Ok here we go..........PIccolo? Where the hell is he? Piccolo flies off to train and leaves mako alone...... Mako: God Damn.......... ooc: hey guys, Im sorta sick of sparring with piccolo who isnt a character.....does someone on here wanna spar with me instead of piccolo so that this can go fasteR?
-
I feel ya man, we get our report cards soon, and I already know what I have, Usually I am an ABC student but 8th grade is really tough, I dont know why. I have a D in math...( which is pissing me off because math is my best subject.....) a D in Spanish..( I hate spanish anyways.....) and my science teacher said ill be lucky if I pull a C....... Social studies ill probably get a B in....(which is my worst subject....) But with my luck ill probably get a C, english i might get a B, I havent gotten an A yet, but I get A's in all my special art classes.......lol.... I dont know what to do either, I told my mom Im expecting all B's!
-
Unfortuanatley for Krillen, 18 divorced me.......:( Hahahaha.......... Well....I dont have a girl friend right now, I hope to have one soon. But if I dont ill still slip some presents to my friends( girls ). Why dont we have an online V-day???lolololol
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i] [B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Well, easiest tip I can give you would be for the Razor Rendievous (spelling is bad, I know, and I don't care ^_^) Use the Naboo Starfighter to play and beat it. . Done deal, viola ^_^ I will post more info and better tips when I get a chance, sorry [/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] great, now all i gotta do is get the naboo, i know how to get it dont worry, just beat the training mission ina ll four time periods
-
Yah same here, just one small problem, I dont have a gaurdian, hey storm wing.......can you be my gaurdian?????:love:
-
Can guys quit ****ing sparring? we have an rpg to play and id like to be in it.........
-
Name: Mako Heridian Race: God Gaurdian: ????? Appearence: Same clothes as Pikeon but with out the hat, has white blue hair with blue eyes. Bio: Created to Protect the Earth, seeks a Gaurdian to travel with....... Ok who wants to be my Gaurdian?
-
I have all silvers but no gold, can you give me an easy level so I can get a gold?
-
no, when i entered md, they said that i had to take all these tests from 6 grade and up becaus ei was out of state
-
I sleep naked everyday, but if im hangin wildly free, ill put on some boxers to support it.lol
-
Mako: Hey I know what I can do to pass time........ *Mako flies to Korin and gets 100 sensu Beans and straps them to his belt in a Pouch!
-
Ok, In maryland we have to take these special tests all the time because maryland is the state of the country, its so gay..... I just moved from Ohio and we didnt have to do anything there..... Is anyone elses school like this? Please make me feel better by telling me im not the only one......
-
Birdhouse and World Industries Suck........... Just an opinion.......
-
No I am not one of those people who look in the mirror all the time. I do check in the mirror everytime I go to the bathroom in school to make sure I dont look like crap in front of everyone,lol. The poeple I wanna meet..... Raiha, GA, ssjchic, baby girl, forte, piro munkie, kuja, rico, final flash, well i cant name them all! I wanna meet alot!
-
Im a shortys guy, Kamakazi Sun Board with Distructo trucks, spit fire wheels and fkd barings.
-
Mako: Damnit, when are they going to finish??? Piccolo: Patience young one.....*Chomp Chomp *Mako shoots a Ki blast at the Chips.......... Piccoloo: You Bastard! *Piccolo removes his clothing and gets into a fighting stance. Mako: You weakiling, when will you get it through your head that we saiyans far surpass you nameks! Plus.....your green......and green sucks! Piccolo::bawl:
-
Well while some of you are thinking that....I think Im pretty cute actually,lol. :naughty: