I hate games that use liscenced characters but don't live up to their potential, or basically every superhero game ever made. Spide Man was okay though.
I think that the japanese version of DBZ is better. Though I don't speak a word of japanese I think the music is better and it is uncut.
If any of you guys in the US have the International Channel you can watch the japanese version too: Sundays at 10:30 Eastern / 7:30 pacific. This is not an advertisement, I am just telling people so they know about it.;)
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]
[color=blue] There's one day I don't celebrate, Valentine, my grandpa died on that day [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Poor Morningdew, *hug* that must have been hard for you. I know what it is like to lose a loved one too.
:nervous: oops, I'm getting off topic. Sorry :blush:
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B]*:mrt: --> I pity da fool dat don't celebrate holidays..* [/B][/QUOTE]
lol, I celebrate all of the popular american holidays. I think they are fun, even though they may seem silly.
Note To All: The deadline for the otaku costume contest is tomorrow!
Maybe this topic would be better in the games and stories forum. I play Magic ande Dnd (3rd edition) I have never played warhammer. I hear it is alot of fun though. What kind of DnD guy do you have? I have a elven sorceress, she is 4th level. I used to have a high level wizard, but since we switched to 3rd edition we had to make new guys.
500 posts! Hoo - Yeah! :mrt:
I prefer the spelling Vegeta. Spelling his name wrong isn't a big deal though, its not like the some people who wan't spell anything right. "pikoolo", "Goohon", etc...
I will not condone any death. Maybe locking him away for the rest of his life will send a strong message to the rest of the world. I know people want to see this guy dead. He should be punished for what he did, but I doubt taking another life is going to solve anything.
.....topic....so......old.... *passes out*:drunk:
anyway, the new episodes are okay, but I am tired of the games. they have become too repetitive for me.
I'm glad your problem is all over now :D About the Pokemon cards, i find they make nice bookmarks and my friend cuts out the pictures and makes hige collages with them. They look so cool. I would post them but they far exceed the space limitations of the size of something you could post here.
My little sister watches this show called "Lizzie Mcintire" or something on the Disney channel. The girl who plays "Lizzie", she is so annoying, perfect for Bulma.
The original DragonBall would be an easier movie to produce. They could get some adorable kid to be Goku, throw in a bunch of special effects and make 100 million dolars. Sounds like a plan to me...
I agree with Adam about the "Big Brother/1984" thing. Even if he is dead it will not stop his network of terrorists. Would it even matter if he died? No! In Fact It might even make matters even worse. Without a figure for the world to unite against, all of the nations might go their seperate ways and forget about afghanistan and the Taliban. I will be glad if he is dead (though I do not condone violence) but it might not be for the best. At least not now anyway...:worried:
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i]
[B]ha, she'll be gone in a month. One of those one hit wonders. [/B][/QUOTE]
I agree with you nothing, I'm suprised she's this popular though.
I never really need info on the show. I know everything I could ever want to know about it, wow that sounded really overconfident. :naughty:
Anyway, I would suggest maybe Sepiroth for DBZ info.