Ok, it's exelent to have censured tv, and yes, pokémon is a teeeny bit violent but, hey What isn't violent in this world nowadyas!!!! I mean come on, DBZ,Pokémon,Yu-gi-oh!,Shaman King and X-men are violent but I don't even think that 1 year old child can even understand what they're doing!!!!:flaming: and I don't think that kid is interested in those kinds of shows anyway, maybe he has a brother or a sister that watch those shows but since the mother isn't carefull enough, she let's her little kid see it and maybe he grew to like one of them (even if he thinks they're dancing...) It's not the fault of anyone else in this world but the mom... And I always thought Teletubies could affect ones language....and rot ones brain. And PPG (Power puff girls) violent? soo they take down monsters who are 1.000 time they're size and the monsters aren't as happy and nice as Stanley's gold fish, but ...There's more violene in 15 minutes of news than violence on all the shows listen here!! and if you want your kid to believe that the world is filled with friendly robots, kind talking dragons, bears that dance, a moon that sing and a shadow that talks... go ahead, but remember, he/she will eventually get to see all the violene this world has to offer....Maybe he/she shouldn't see it at 4 or 5 years of age but... keep that in mind.:) ;) and let your children be who they want to be!!! (with limits and censurement, of course...:rolleyes: )