Zero: Who's Him?
Bill: His name is
Mrs Bill: I think it's up to Sandra if she chooses to tell you!
Bill: I suppose so!
Craig: Hey guys, come over here.
Craigs pokemon, (Jolteon, Growlithe, Psyduck, Nidorino, Dratini, Scyther) walk over to him. They all look up at him.
Craig: I think we need to discuss evolutions. I asked Jolteon if he wanted to evolve, and he did, so I think its only fair that I asked you. Growlithe, do you want to evolve?
Growlithe nods.
Craig: Cool, I think I'll evolve you as soon as you learn Flamethrower, as you learn Extremespeed at that level too.*growlithe smiles*. Dratini, how about you?
Dratini nods.
Craig: Well, you evolve naturally so we don't need to worry about that. Psyduck?
Psyduck smiles and nods.
Craig: Excellent. Nidorino?
Nidorino nods.
Craig: Cool!!! Scyther?
Scyther shakes his head.
Craig: Okay, so Scyther doesn't want to evolve. Well I guess thats settled.