Craig steps out of the ROST, after 4 days of training!
AJ: Wow, your almost as strong as Sephiroth!
Craig: Yeah, well, I gotta go, I'll see you guys at the battle.
With that Craig flies off, and in a short time he lands outside a house on top of a mountain. He knocks the door and enters. An old man sits in the corner. The old man is Goten
Craig: Hello Grandfather.
Goten: Hello Craig, nice to see you again.
Craig: I'm sure you know of the evil that is coming here now, and I'm afraid that even I shall not be able to defeat it.
Goten: You will my boy, have faith!
Craig: Well, never the less, I wanted to see you before I go to battle tomorrow. But soon I must go and join Sephiroth.
Goten: Well my boy, you have become much more powerful than myself. I am proud of you. Now go!
Craig: Yes, thank you grandfather.
Craig steps out of the house and takes off! Moments later he lands on a hill next to Sephiroth.
--------------------------------------------------
Craig's new stats:
Strength: 15050
Speed: 15100
Dexterity: 15000
Spirit: 14950
Ki: 15150