Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Posthumous

Members
  • Posts

    1287
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Posthumous

  1. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by spike speigel [/i] [B]Samurai Jack isn't anime you nitwits. It's a stupid show some americans made so they could be like anime. The show sucks. The animation is horrible too. And answer me one thing: If he's a [B]JAPANESE[/B] samurai, why the hell is his name jack? :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]Yeah Duh.Thank u very much:)
  2. No way :Mai: :Mai: :Mai: I just cant stop think about her :Mai: :Mai: ZeoMiraiTrunks is spamming.
  3. Mai Valentine :drool: :drool: :drool:
  4. Trance is way better for dancing.
  5. oh no u dont want know mine.It's so messy I had to take my bed out!:eek:
  6. You should rent it first and see if u like it.:)
  7. WOW! This is great.I can't wait until next week.:wigout:
  8. Watch.:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: OMG!
  9. My projected Final Four:1.Oregon 2.Duke 3.Gonzaga 4.Kansas
  10. I kinda like Tom and Jerry.o no don't hurt me:nervous:
  11. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B][COLOR=indigo]What is the NCAA Tournament? lol... [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] It's where they get all the college basketball teams that are in a league and they play against each other.To see who makes it to the finals and whos the Champion.(Duke was last year's champ)
  12. Oregon rules!!!!!!!!! and u cant leave out Gonzaga.!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!
  13. Mine is Cell.Very cool:D
  14. Yesterday when I was at practice(street hockey)I got hit on the leg with the ball(I had no pads on).Then when I go home I got hit by a car on the way home.:blackeye:(I have a couple of cuts and bruises):blackeye:I just hate ''those'' days!
  15. I can speak English,Spanish,Turkish,German,French.
  16. My fav CARTOON is Family Guy.
  17. I remeber trying to read comics.That's probably it.
  18. I usta but I stopped.Now my cousin is doing it.
  19. Yamcha from Dragonball and Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin.
  20. My fav is Macross Plus.(I'm very dramatic)
  21. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B] I suggest you try buying the subs. -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] Me too.They take everything out.[SIZE=1](this is the13,000 post in Dragonball)[/SIZE]
  22. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jabroni3:16 [/i] [B]I'll goin, whats Pilot Canidate? Along with Yuyu Hakusho? [/B][/QUOTE]O.K. Pilot Candidate is a anime where there are 5 ''goddeses''.And there are teenagers who want to become pilots.Thats all I know so far.Yu Yu Hakusho!My fave anime next to Furi Kuri.Yu Yu Hakusho is an anime about a 14 year-old school-skipping bully.One day he see's a boy run in the street to get his ball when a car comes zooming.Yuseke(main character) jumps and saves the kid.His death was unexpected so they made him alive again.But he had to make a deal with King Yama(god kinda guy).He had to fight these big monsters if he wants to be alive again.He joins Hiei and Kawabara.There u go.
  23. Ummmmm....... Well I thought that Mystic was common so i made up Mztik.Get it?
  24. Life is like a can.When people like they keep you cold on summer days.When people don't like you they throw you in the garbage.(Just so u know my brain not working right now)
×
×
  • Create New...