Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Posthumous

Members
  • Posts

    1287
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Posthumous

  1. Maybe Jewlwery if shes 25 or older a night in town.
  2. ''What's Dragon Ball'' It was a 9 year old Reason he asked me b/c I practilly wear Dragon Ball clothes.
  3. Member Name: Mztik_Gohan10 Original Member name:Mztik_Gohan10 Member Since: August 28, 2001 Current Status: Junior Member Favorite Forums: GD,Genaral Anime,and Nintendo Favorite RPG: Dont have one. Favorite Threads: Chinesse Zodiac,Zoids Favorite Smiley: :tasty: Most Memorable Moment: Joining Quotable Quote: The losing of our cousins is more important to us than winning. Wish to be remembered for: My reall short post(this is probably my longest one) I will....my custom avatar to anyone.(want it) I will....never post this long again.
  4. Year of the Tiger (roar)
  5. My fave are Tamashii No Rufurun-NGE Splace Lonely Soldier-NGE Just Be Conscious-Slayers
  6. I just took an IQ test on the internet and scored 140.
  7. Mine is Megumi Hayashibara.:love:
  8. Football player or maybe an Artist.
  9. Oliver is a great movie but when my class did the play(few years back)It was so boring cuz one kid couldn't remember his lines and some1 fell off stage.:blackeye:
  10. I haven't.Although my freinds have.
  11. There's another Princess Mononoke thread u should post in that.
  12. I sometimes lie to my mom.I say ''Sorry I was late my freind brought his football and I couldn't stop playing.''When I'm at Computer Club.
  13. Posthumous

    favorite song

    My fav is Forever Dreamer by Megumi Hayashibara(I'm obsessed with her songs)
  14. I've never been in a food fight b/c I go home for lunch:naughty:
  15. ooooo creepy!:nervous: ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
  16. Yeah it weird but probaly God sent it.
  17. You should probably check out EBay.I don't know anything around Chicago.
  18. I like Ryoko b/c shes powerful and strong.(I also like Washu)
  19. I'm Muslim born in America moving to Canada.
  20. No not me but i've had detention 250 times.(since 1st grade)
  21. yea I luved that game.
  22. Definitley Bardock the movie.
  23. I have DSL.It's super fast (but my PC crashes b/c of all my memory)
  24. ooooooohhhhhhh!FUN!:toothy: doinky doinky(gravity reverse)hahahahah:laugh:
  25. I would want to transform into a Manager at a game room.(Don't ask)
×
×
  • Create New...