[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=2]Hmmmm.....I personally, think I'm like both InuYasha(although I am a girl), and Chi from Chobits.I'm like InuYasha because I fight for what I believe in. I also fight for the others around me, if they need someone at their side.
I also don't ask much about others lives and just try to dig and find whats great in their personality. I don't ask because it puts pressure on the person,and I don't like putting pressure upon others.(unless I'm angered and they just won't leave me alone! Either that or they just offended me, or one of my friends! and noone pushes me around easily!) Plus, I believe that they'll tell about themselves when they want to tell. When they're ready to tell....I also believe I'm like InuYasha because he tries to hide his iner feelings. He just shows his tough, open, "everything-is-fine" side. When in fact everything is not fine, They just believe so, because others around me are looking at the mask I am wearing. And when I'm upset or sad, I usually just act tough and angered. Mostly just on the testy side.
And then I believe I act like Chi from Chobits because when I'm excited, I show it! I'll go run and greet someone, hug them to full potential, probably knocking them over in the process. It's quite fun actually, but whatever! I guess you could call me multiple personality[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=DarkRed].[/COLOR] :D