My school starts again the monday. :( :(
Ah well, it's always fun in the beginning of the school year. When a few months go by then it's a bit less fun. Ah well.
Somethimes school is fun, and somethimes not. :D
I will say.
TROWA TROWA TROWA TROWA
[COLOR=blue]TROWA FOR LIFE!!!!![/COLOR]
Trowa is just SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute. And i like Quatre too.
But Trowa is the HOTTEST. :D
Soon i will post a pic of me. But it will be for the 9th sep probably. That i take that pic. Because then i'm going an a phote with my fave member Harald of my fave band. :D
And if i have that photo, i will show you guys(if my mom allows it)and then you can see me. :D
I VOTED FOR Jajirobe, I hate fat man, he's just STUPID, He hasn't have brains, he rather eat, and his fat and don't help the others. I JUST HATE HIM. :)
So, i voted for Jajirobe :D