The sun shone onto my face as i awoke to a beatiful day.
"Yeah! Today i get my pokemon!!!!"
I ran as hard as i could downstares and out the door toward Pro. Elm's Lab. and through the door.
"Pro. Elm i get my POKEMON!"
"Sorry to say this Ryan but all the pokemon r gone no more."
"WHAT!!!!!!!!!"
"Wait stay right here!"
Pro. Elm ran out of the lab and through i door. Soon he returned caring 3 pokeballs.
"Here take these i don't have enough time to care for them so i want u to have them."
I took the pokeballs excitedly and ran home.
I let out the first pokemon.
"Poli..WHIRL!" cam a voice.
"WOW! A Poliwhirl for me!"
Next came a "Starmie!"
"Yeah a Starmie!!!!"
And last came a "Ampharos!"
"An ampharos! That is a good pokemon!"
I ran out of the house with them by my sides with a packback full of 10 pokeballs, 5 potions, 5 antidotes, and a ice and burnt berry.
My adventure begins!
Magnetism u mean
Name: Hype
Powers: Psychic Abilites : Moving objects with mind, moving people with mind, giving people headaches or brain energy drain.
Side: Peace or Good
[IMG]http://maludragon182.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/anifreezatransform.gif[/IMG]
I can't wait to get it!
[IMG]http://members.aol.com/Spidey3900/satan_1.gif[/IMG]
Hey Gary sry for callin u a newb the other time i was in a bad mood by g/f broke up wit me. I am not trying to suck up either. I will be a trainer or gym leader or elite whatever u want me to be i don't care
I am answerign to the question about the preteens ( between ages 12-13) i don't think they should because we r too young. I have kissed and sort of made out with my g/f but not going close to having it.
I just clone my pokemon easily i have 6 eevee's (now they r an umbreon, espeon, jolteon, vaporeon, and flareon, and regular eevee.) 6 Meganuims. and more of a lot other pokemon if u want the code to clone just pm me
Yeah ur right. During the Saiyan Saga there was a diff guy doin Vegeta's voice than in the Freeza Saga. The same guy is still doin the voice from the Freeza Saga
In the battle-royal who r u rootin' for??
1. 18
2. Mighty Mask (Trunks+Goten)
3. Mr. Satan (I know his name is Hercule in America but i refer to him as Satan)
I am rootin' for Mighty Mask (Trunks+Goten)