Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Ryan

Members
  • Posts

    1759
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ryan

  1. Bebi-Vegeta alright i really don't know much about him He is strong though
  2. I think that the people out there that r saying they don't have any fears do they r just lying.
  3. that is plain oen word "SICK!"
  4. how about NoodleZ-Sama lol!!
  5. But it messes up ur game so i recommende u don't do it
  6. Charcolt is real sort of. I did what it said to do for GameShark and it worked but there is no picture of him but his stats went SKYROCKETING!!!
  7. Ryan

    I Think...

    When r the bios going to be put up??
  8. ME EITHER
  9. I don't know i haven't seen it but what i have heard from yall i doubt i will watch it now
  10. out of all of them Oolong!!
  11. I'M SCARED OF SPIDERS, SNAKES AND BEING MURDERED AND THAT IS ABOUT IT.
  12. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FINAL_FLASH!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! HAPPY B-DAY FINAL_FLASH!!!:)
  13. Yeah Happy-B-Day Final_Flash!!!!!!!!!:)
  14. Sia can i have November and December??PLEASE I BEG!!!
  15. These threads get boring real fast there is no conversation in them.
  16. Yeah she is smart and a genius like me!!!! j/k
  17. I think he should that was the only other good show on there besides DBZ. I want it back
  18. The G & S board should be called the Games & Storie & Spamming Threads board I think. That padded room thingy was huge! so were the i say a word thingys
  19. ok that is what i thought but some stupid kid told me that it was pronounced Maa-jin he thinks he knows the most out of dbz than anyone i hate him.but thanx anyway
  20. I haven't seen any of those except for Gundam a few times and it stinks! I can't figure out the plot (if there is one) so i say nothing Gundam 3rd though.
  21. UM...YEAH...ME EITHER
  22. GO DRAGON-WARRIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  23. Yeah some of those i say a word u say a word topics were fun but most of them were boring!!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...