I collect a few different types of things.
[B]cards[/B] as in regular playing cards, yu-gi-oh, magic: the gathering, and I think I still have some pokemon too.
[B]santa figures[/B] . I get these every year for christmas, and I think I have aboutfifteen or so.
[B]pens[/B] ,yes, pens. I don't even write very much, though I like having different colours, and styles of pens. (wow, guess I am a geek T_T)
[B]anything from Pink Floyd[/B] . I don't have many Pink Floyd items, though I have a Dark Side of the Moon wallet, a door poster with a piture of all their album covers tattooed on a women back, three of their cds, and I think thats about it for them.
[B]books[/B] . I love to read, and I'll read almost anything, wether it be poetry, fiction, non-fiction, law books, and everthing else.
[B]sharp objects[/B] . I'll keep anything that can cut things, like swords, knives, axe's, polearms, naginata's,shards of glass, and others that I've forgotten.