"Man I can never get over how cool this place is," said Tao.
"Yeah I know what you mean, but doesn't staying on one planet get boring," asked GODKING.
"No, outer space is for geeks like you."
"If I didn't know you better I'd take that as an insult," she replied.
"It was meant to be one."
"Shut up. Hey wait a minute I'm getting a message."
"What's it about?"
"A group of us are going on a quest party want to go?"
"No, Ill just stay here a little longer."
"Whatever," said GODKING. And with that she was gone. Only Tao was there, he sat his lance down then took a seat himself. He picked up a flower and took a sniff.
"How I wish I could smell your sweet fragrance," he said wistfully.
After a few minutes he got up and started for the next city. "I think its called July city. What a strange name for a city, well it doesn't matter anyway. It's just a game," he said outloud to himself.
OOC: Sorry it wasn't longer. I'm new at this, I'll get better more practice I get.