-
Posts
2999 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Break
-
[SIZE=1]Shy people are the opposite of stuck up really, whats the word for that... Stuck up people are normally people who think everyone else is lower than them... like badly popular peeps...[/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1]Well, I said that reincarnation may NOT be possible, but I guess it's kinda the same as ghosts, but not all ghosty... they live another life, reincarnated people. I guess, if you can hypnotise a middle adged women and ask her what was tudor times like, and she would explain... they tested that in england, and they belived it gave truth. Well, I guess if you think you have no features from a past life, then you don't have one... but see if anyone can remember... Lotus... a pig? Heh... I eat too much too... :angel:[/SIZE]
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i] [B][color=royalblue] Cussing in the 4th grade? A sailor mbby, but not a cowboy.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Sailor! :laugh: Heh... hmm, what or who else swore... a gnome... lol... You coulda been a beaver Mask... hehe. Vegitto... don't say it's BS, I can belive what I want and who I want... don't need you telling me what to do... (not giving you any hard time or anythin', just telling you, don't get angry.)[/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1]I also HATE AND DESPISE football/soccer games, sports, but not extreme sports as James said, they are ALOT better than pooey soccer... bleh... I go for adventure and action more, I like RPG's too...[/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1]With games that are in arcades, are their plots changed to suit the PSX or the N64?[/SIZE]
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B] [color=crimson]1. Anything is possible.... 2. Possible... i have seen a few things that are kind of... unexplainable...... 3. No.... But in the forest outside my house i have seen a few murdered bodies... 4. No..... 5. Where Satanists worship... 6. That's like asking why does god exist? (if he exists...) Mortals arent meant to tread on such thoughts... if they exist... i dont ask why or how... i just live with it.... 7. The only thing i am afraid of is the demons... 8. I dont [b]want[/b] to share my stories...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]If I lived your life I would have been running to New Jeresy right about now... your life is (No offence intended, serious) ... Freaky...[/SIZE]
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i] [B][SIZE=1]My favorite character is Pikachu. Why? Because I can hit you up in the air with the Up+A attack, then jump up and hit you twice with the Up+A Air attack, then finish it with the Down+A Air attack. Heheheheh. And on Saffron City, I am the master of combos. I go down on the left side of the stage, on the little building, and bounce you off the right wall 5 times with the Down+A attack. Then, on the last bounce, you're bouncing so fast that the attack doesn't hit you until you're on the left side of me, and you go flying off the edge. :devil: My strategy? I don't have one. When I play, I relax every muscle in my body and half focus my eyes. I only hold the controller tight enough to push the buttons. When I'm like this, I kick major ***. I seem to see every little movement in slow motion. I can time my attack just right, so that it breaks through my opponents attack. I am in "The Zone". I have gotten to the point where I can predict what a CPU player is going to do next, and start my attack early, so the CPU player actually rolls into my attack. When I play with 3 Lv. 9 CPU characters, I never loose. I really get sick of people saying that they're "undefeated". Sooner or later, you loose. It's just unavoidable. Oh, and about the hidden characters in SSBM, just wait and see. It is, only 9 more days 'til it's released. And I think Luigi will be in it, because they've said that all of the original characters are in it, plus more, and Luigi is an original character. Who knows though. I've also attached my review of Super Smash Bros. if anyone is interested.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Your stratedgy seems really good... I still need practice against ONE lvl.9 cpu because I haven't been on it for a month! :laugh:[/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1]Apparantly, when I was 3 years old, I used to draw maces and morning-stars and swords and other weapons, when I didn't even know what they were. So I reckon I was a warrior or something... Do any of you guys have any stories like that?[/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1]Ok everyone, don't kill me! I already explained I didn't know... :rolleyes: Now I understand lotus, soz :) I am always aware of sounds that happen in my room when I'm tryin' to get to sleep... but I don't see anything then I can't get to sleep and I get scared... CALM IT everyone, I said sorry...[/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1]Why he would want to take a vacation is beyond me... And jcgoudy, didn't Navi get lost or something and he went looking for her on Epona, and then he met the Skull Kid and was ambushed... (Did you know that the Skull Kid is the one from the Lost Woods who gives you a heart peice if you play Saria's Song?) If 100 years passes in Hyrule, doesn't Termina pass 3 or something days? It's a parallel world, so time passes ALOT slower, yeah?[/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1]They all have different names... so, I said Ganondorf... as in after Phantom Ganon, before Ganon... "what do you mean Ganon..."... Geez... :rolleyes:[/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1]Nahh, I would say Saria... because when she gave him the Pixie Ocarina, he stared at her then ran away, then Saria smiled... And they match more because they are both Kokiri's...[/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1]Hmm... I dunno why, but I wouldn't say a "boss" really... I would say that Inside Jabu Jabu's Belly was a pretty hard temple to beat. But the hardest boss? Probably... Ganondorf.[/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1]Yeah kam! Powerpuff Girls rock!!! :p[/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1]Uhh... I didn't know that BabyGirl... Well, I wouldn't know how hard english is to learn... but there are too many words for the same things I guess morningdew... Navi, my spelling is fine thanks... how is yours?(Um, notice the laugh at the end... which signals that I was NOT being mean.) SSJ5 Vegeta, that story is really freaky... If I was you then, I would've ran far FAR away...[/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1]These comics aren't meant to make any sense... they are just.... funny...[/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1]1. Do you believe in ghost?-Not really. 2. Have you seen a ghost?-I thought I did... 3. Was anyone die in the house you're live in?-Umm... not that I know of. 4. If you believed in ghost, do they ever bother you?-Yes, they scare me kinda. 5. Where do you think have a lot of ghost?-In a prison/dungeon. 6. Why do ghost exist (if you believed in ghost)?-Unfinished buisness, to haunt someone. 7. Do you afraid of ghost?-Yes, no... kinda. 8. Share your ghost's story or experience-I have none really. Lotus, your grammer is TERRIBLE!! :laugh:[/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1]Well... that's good then! And, have you played it on arcades or something, because I think it's pretty scary... I think I got up to the boss guy... with the... 2 voices, he wears a white coat and then controls this big demon thingy... I died then...[/SIZE]
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B] Heres a solution: Get a pop up killer. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]So that's how YOU get on them... ;) Where do I get it from?[/SIZE]
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i] [B] lol,decided not to leave,I belong here with my buds;) [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Make your mind up, lol!! I really hate those net ads with porn on them, and you can't click the 'x' button, not that I go on them that often but its reeally annoying with the ads that don't go away...[/SIZE]
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Anything involving the potential for money or more money is bound to be corrupt. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Even your money... :p? Anyway, I am not being horrible to like, americans... but beauty contests for 5-year olds are crazy! All the mums want their kid to win and they end up pushing the kid waay too far, even if he/she doesn't want to do it... I find that greatly sadenning...[/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1]I'm glad we don't have lots of ads like that... We have pointless ones... like the NSPCC (not pointless) but it get's be down about kids being abused and stuff Another one I don't like its like the Oxfam ones... with the african people... And when a life insurance ad comes on I change channel quick. I FRIGGIN' HATE the ads which sell stuff and then you think "god damnnit, yes it's finished!" And then they say... "But wait, there's more!" DAMN THEM, DAMN THOSE ADS! PS. stardust, I thought you were leaving, bye :D [EDIT]What?! You mean internet ads? Why didn't you say... geeze...[/EDIT][/SIZE]
-
Anime Which one of the Females in DBZ look best?
Break replied to DBZM_Brolly's topic in Otaku Central
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]what wrong w/ it, shyguy? i mean, look at lara croft, or rogue, or sarah from witchblade, for godssake. what guy in their right mind would not find them damn hot? a lot of drawn characters were made that way on purpose to be fantasies. i mean, they can never get fat, they're always in shape, the females are always curvy, the guys are always beefcake... what's the problem? the first drawn character i lusted over was logan from x-men, it was all downhill from there. :tasty: [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Exactly! They make 'em too damn hot!! I love Pan... my lil' Pan...*mumbles gibberish and doesn't blink* Umm... yeah...[/SIZE] -
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]yeah, but i don't think practically anyone would've bothered to find out who king kamehameha was if not for dbz. i mean, come on, how did all of you hear about him? & i guarantee that the writers of south park are not naturally well-versed in hawaiian culture. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I didn't know who the hell he was... And the writers of southpark are pretty stupid... they just have a reeeaaally funny sense of humor.[/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1]Whaa...? So this guy just comes up to you and calls you "paki"?! Sad little man, I also would have puched him... maybe two or three times... And do you know why they belived his story? About being evicted... didn't he let you just have until next week to get the money... tight he is... Well, I hope you can move back in soon =) About the idiot racist bastard... stay away from him... if he touches you or says anything, make sure you have your mates with you, and then tell the Dean guy... whasit called...[/SIZE]