[SIZE=1]I dunno what Iquido is. I have never done a martial art... But, I do have knowledge of Taekwondo. When I fight (more like playfight) It's a mix of Taekwondo, Judo and Kendo (I like swords/sticks) So I do...... Jukwendo![/SIZE]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i forgot. it's been like 10 minutes since my last post...i have a very short attention span...sorry. [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1] What bit confused you, the "...Rock like pie!" bit or my comic (which sucks btw)?[/SIZE]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]
just because I'm dressed up as sephiroth does NOT mean I'm a porn star.... [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]I am confused... Help. Transtic can I call you Bob?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]I don't know about Masterfork, but I have heard of the Sock Pixies! Yes, that is why you never have a right pair of socks. PS. I like the... Errr, springy ones, yeah.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]BEWARE THE SOCK PIXIES.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Android 17, 18 and Dr. Gero are ALL cyborgs. #17 and 18 wanted to be stronger, so they went to Doc Gero and he fixed them up good with amazing powers... I think that's it anyway.:p[/SIZE]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Monkey Magic [/i]
[B]I said sorry incase I hurt your feelings. But I think you're brave to post it. [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]Brave, huh? Whatever... Heeh, mine sucked!! Voodoo's rocks like pie though. :p[/SIZE]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i]
[B]This should be in General Anime. [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]Err... It is......
Mine is DBZ/GT too, same reason as Forte.[/SIZE]