-
Posts
1242 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Zidargh
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WW2 [/i] [B] In FF9, during the Balamb Festival event when you assign members certain instruments, what instrument combination plays the Irish Jig? Slow Dance? [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue] I presume you mean Final Fantasy 8, considering the word 'Balamb' refers to the days of being in 'Balamb Garden'. Okay well I am going to take a guess as I haven't played this in about two years. But it seems logical, although the logic is crossed with memory, heh.[/color] [b][center]Irish Jig[/center][/b] [color=darkblue][center]Guitar Violin Flute Tap[/center][/color] [b][center]Slow Dance[/center][/b] [color=darkblue][center]Saxophone Electric Guitar Piano Bass Guitar[/center] Well if I am correct, inform me and I shall add a question in.[/color][/size]
-
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue] I think we are all forgetting the detail in the classic Final Fantasy games. Just think back to the Final Fantasy Seven. It is the event of infiltration, and your destination is Don Corneo's Mansion. Have I made you feel nostalgic yet? Well, part of this whole event is in the Honey Bee Inn. You can perfectly find a gay man or perhaps men trying to move Cloud over in the jacuzzi? [spoiler] It is the part where you are trying to relax and an entire posse of men dressed in Spandex enter and join your jacuzzi. From this you are given several options, and of this you are given an item depending on the choice.[/spoiler] In my opinion, that contains a gay context.[/COLOR][/size]
-
[SIZE=1]Zidane had began to settle into the comfort of Lru's golden back and began to drift off to sleep. [B]''WARK!''[/B] Lru screeched while flying as fast as she could. [COLOR=orange]''Huh? What the!?''[/COLOR] Zidane shouted in panic as he saw the sight that was about to encounter them. It was a flying balloon in the shape if a Moogle. The duo were overtaken by gusts of wind and dust as they reered near the gigantic balloon. All that could be heard was cheering and booming music from a somewhat festival below the duo. From all the children excitedly tugging on the mile long rope as hard as they could, the balloon was out of control. [COLOR=orange]''Right, I've gotta do something. Lru's going to panic and I hate heights, but it's my only choice...''[/COLOR] Zidane mumbled to himself as he knew what he had to do. [COLOR=orange]''Lru?''[/COLOR] Zidane whispered softly. [B]''WARK!!!''[/B] Lru screamed back in panic. [COLOR=orange]''Dive! Dive! Dive!''[/COLOR] Zidane shouted in command of his flying and living airship. Immediately Lru swooped her wings and began to head vertically towards the gusts of smoke and dust. Zidane clinging on for dear life, couldn't face the height at which he was flying and hid beneath Lru's wings. Upon realising they were under the ballon, Zidane took charge again. [COLOR=orange]''Lru! Regain height! We're really near to Chocobo Paradise!''[/COLOR] Zidane shouted hysterically crossed with crying and laughter. [B]''WARRRRK!''[/B] Lru shouted in assurement. Lru had now started flapping her wings in spazms and they very softly began to become level with the cliff of which the Chocobo Paradise stood on. Once Lru had ended her panic, she then increased her flying speed to be able to break through any obstacles that would obstruct her landing. [COLOR=orange]''Thank summons I have you Lru!''[/COLOR] Zidane said more calmer but with a nervous tone. Lru began to cheer up from Zidane's support but had then realised she was about to hit a hut, containing what she didn't know. [COLOR=orange]''Oh god! There's nothing we can do. Try to avoid the Moogles inside Lru!''[/COLOR] Zidane clasped his thighs around Lru to be able to rest his head in his hand. [B]''WARK!''[/B] Lru screamed in fear. The duo were about 5 inches way from the hut before Lru screamed, but immediately they had collided with the hut. The collision gave a huge explosion of wood and dust, while the only cute noise that was about was an odd ''Kupo!'' again and again. So far Zidane's journey had included alot of pain for both Lru and Zidane, we'll just have to await the Dead Pepper search. That is, once both of them regain consciousness.[/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1]OOC: This is not going to die okay? ----------- [color=darkblue]As Jet stared at Shizuko, he was immediately taken aback as a blinding flash occurred that pehaps lasted for 25 seconds. Finding himself on the grassland, Jet insecurely surveyed the view in front of him. ''Shizuko?'' Jet asked with a nervous tone. But there was no reply, a message immediately appeared that Jet found amazingly quick to read.[/COLOR] [B][center]||Shizuko has signed offline||[/center][/b] [color=darkblue]Taken aback from the mystical disappearance of Shizuko, Jet re-sheathed his sword and ran over to the landing spot in which he first met Shizuko. Searching into his pockets, Jet placed a .//Note onto the ground. Another message had appeared at this point.[/color] [b][center]|| Welcome to the './/Note' system which is unique to The World. You will immediately be placed into a brief tutorial that shall explain how the noting system works:[/B] Once you have found a .//Note and acquired it, you will be given the option to leave a reminder for those whom are on your buddy list. Remember to sign it with your Username so that the user can avoid confusion. Thankyou for using the .//Note system.||[/center] [color=darkblue] Jet found a flourished pad that was in the form of a sticky note. He gently placed it onto the graphical flower that sat there isolated and left a message to pinpoint the meeting place for Jet and Shizuko. ''That should do it,'' Jet thought to himself, ''I guess it's time to log out.'' Jet sat down next to the note and after choosing an option in the Virtual Visor to log out, Jet logged off of The World after being smothered in light rays.[/COLOR][/SIZE] -------- [COLOR=seagreen] Leo had finally experienced The World in a different country. Feeling as if he had accomplished something, Leo looked around to find a full furnished room. In confusion, Leo ran down the re-carpeted stairs and found his mother watching International television. ''Erm mum, my room its--'' Leo was immediately cut off by his mother who had been waiting patiently for Leo to return to reality. ''All set?'' Leo's mother questioned knowlingly. ''While you were busy on that game of yours, I found it in my heart to at least unpack your things. I hope you will appreciate this. Leo looked outside at the patio that surrounded his oriental garden. Realising that night had fallen, Leo sat next to his mother lovingly and began to feel secure once again. ''I think its that time Leo,'' Leo's mother said gently while stroking her son's hair. ''Huh? What did you just say?'' Leo questioned still gazing at the moon that was in the form of a crescent. ''It's time for bed. Come on, you've been addicted to that thing all day. I expect you to go out at least once tomorrow.'' Leo's mother firmly suggested. ''Yeah I guess so. Good night mum.'' Leo said regretfully as he stood up to head for the stairs that led to the second level of his newly acquainted house. After sleepily reaching his room, Leo stared at his computer and immediately collapsed onto his bed with exhasution. ''Good night Shizuko, wherever you are.'' Leo muttered to himself. And with this, he drifted off into slumber.[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][B][CENTER]||End transmission||[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=#808080] So yeah, I really am not against it. I don't think I'd specifically use the Internet to seek out a date...but I'm not adverse to meeting someone that I've known online. (I might meet Zidane when he comes to Australia, for instance -- we are going to drop "theOtaku.com" leaflets all over the city...ahem. ^_^;;) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=darkblue] You've got that right Rockafella! (If someone knows what 'Rockafella' means, could you PM me please ^_^) Ahem. Well I admit to the fact of Internet Relationships etc, well I was 12 at the time, and believe me, you are so naive at that age that you even get jealous if you haven't even met the person. I am not against it when people meet after conversing on the internet, but as everyone has said through instincts, you [I]have[/I] to be sure you can trust the person. I know a person whom I have become great friends with in my side of the friendship over the internet, and well from the quote, you can tell who that is. ^_^; Of course there are others that I am beginning to converse with more over the internet, but he is one of the main people. So, on the side of friendship, I am not against it at all. For a relationship, I don't really understand how we can say anything about it at all. In my opinion, it all depends on the first encounter which shows you how you feel about a person. As Elite has stated that the internet feels like a large wall between whomever a person is conversing with, I totally agree with this view. I've gone to bed at night quiet from deep thought as I feel isolated. To be honest, Otaku Boards has given me a sanctuary, and a place to turn to for advice. So, in conclusion, I feel that you cannot completely decide until you've spoken over the phone or actually met someone. However, I feel I can trust members on here deeply. But these are just my views.[/color][/size]
-
[SIZE=1]Zidane had finally bought Lru into the main center of Lindblum in which Lru was causing a disturbance to whomever had walked past. Zidane bagan to beco e very annoyed by the 'Warking' and had yanked hardly on the rope that was tied around Lru's collar. [COLOR=orange]''Lru shut up! I'm not going to lose this challenge this time.''[/COLOR]Zidane stated to reassure his nervousness. After this comment, Lru hung her head down low enough to have her beak pinned into a crack of the walkway. Zidane and Lru carried on walking through the bustling crowds, but it didn't bother him as he kept repeating to himself the amount of Dead Peppers he was to find. [COLOR=orange]''Lru okay? I'm sorry I yelled at you, it was my fault. But let's focus now, we've gotta get 5 Dead Peppers, and that's no easy task. But we're going to get throught this right?''[/COLOR] Zidane had stopped at this time and began to stroke Lru's soft neck that seemed to comfort the poor Chocobo. [B]''WARK!''[/B] Lry lifted her head high in pride. [COLOR=orange]''Great! Okay, we're going to com to a ledge once we have reached this footpath. I'll tell you about the original Tantalus on the way to the Chocobo Paradise, you'll love it there.''[/COLOR] Zidane happily danced around as he said eccentricly. After Zidane's comment, from motivation and pride, the duo ran to the edge of the city which was situated next to a supply drop of zone. Immediately Zidane stopped and fell to the ground. The motion was followed by Lru hanging her head down and trying to pull Zidane away from the ground. [COLOR=orange]''I'm not going! I hate heights!''[/COLOR] Zidane screamed. [B]''WARK!?''[/B] Lru angrily shouted into Zidane's ear. [COLOR=orange]''Whatever you say, I'm not going!''[/COLOR] Zidane weeped on the floor from the pressure of Lru. Now that Lru the Chocobo had learnt what Zidane's fears were, she immediately bit on Zidane's tail hard which was followed by another scream, from this Lru pivoted around in one spot and with all her strength threw Zidane into the air. [COLOR=orange]''What the--?''[/COLOR] Zidane was cut short as he painfully landed on Lru's back. [B]''WARRRRK!''[/B] Lru had stepped several paces backwards at this point. [COLOR=orange]''I guess I have no choice. Go Lru go!''[/COLOR] Zidane shouted in command regretfully. As a warden wearing a peculiar helmet approached the duo, he was knocked aback as Lru stampeded off the edge. Zidane was screaming hysterically at this point and was beginning to hold on for dear life. [COLOR=orange]''You better know what you're doing Lru! You haven't learnt to fly yet!''[/COLOR][/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]I'll personally save all the ''Hi everyone!'' or ''Hey guys I rule'' terms, how far did a person get by sucking up to the higher peer? Well actually I don't know. Well now that you are reading this, I am afraid that you are going to be drawn into my introductory essay that may or may not bore you, you decide. So here I journey onto the [I]Introduction[/I] frontier. In my second life, my second life being that the world is not digitally created using HTML coding, my indentity is known as [U]Christopher Dennett[/U]. Obviously, my digital entity is ''Zidargh'', or I've been formely known as ''Zidane'' for the past 2 years here. For my age, I am only at the peak of naive youth where the hormonal turning into the beginning of adolesence begins. Basically I am of 14 years of age. Technically, my age is 14 years old and 9 months, I just say I'm 15 to act all cool and that, no, not really heh. Skipping past the appearance idea which is completely pointless in an event that does not involve any physical point of views except how fast you can type, I will move onto my education. I am currently in Year 10 which is in UK terms as I live in England. I can't actually work out the education system in the USA, but oh well, I suppose you'll have to work it out yourselves. I boggle most people's minds anyway. Now, onto the next part of my pondering to show you a brief detail of my life that only hits the miniscule line, yes I said it, miniscule. Ever since the day I was born-- no that's not right, ever since my parents became divorced, I had always wanted to search for something deep in life, hence, I came across writing. Basically, I began to take a fond to English from the age of 8 years old, so as I progressed, my skills began to improve. Lately, I've been building my reputation throughout England as I have experienced courses and writing competitions which many more teachings than showing off skills. As I had drifted off at one point in life, I was entered into the higher exam for English Literature, this was for S.A.T's last year. So now that you have read my sob-story, I can explain to you my goals for the future. I mainly want to enter the world of Computer Game Design, but as the huge amount of competetion in this department is rising, I would like to enter the craft of journalism or something to do with writing. An example would be what I excel in, Creative Writing. But before I settle into this world, I plan to travel to Japan, Australia, China etc, so I better start saving. I tend to spend time on here in the Adventure Arena frequently, it is quite strange. I'll let you judge for yourself for the quality of my writing, and I apologise sincerely if I have absorbed your brains in boredom. But as they say, [I]''If you can't beat them j...''[/I]No I'll try again, [I]''One who's crafted one piece, the piece that was crafted by one must be appreciated''[/I]. I actually made that up, anyway, judge for yourselves.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1]Zidane sighed as Eiko kept giving him a cold stare whenever he paced in front of her. Thinking about the Chocobo Paradise, Zidane stumpled as he remembered the troubles involved with finding the Dead Peppers, but he then had a huge grin as he through of flying. This was followed by a day dream of Zidane flying to Garnet's window and them two sailing off. This was until Eiko interrupted and startled the man... [COLOR=deeppink]''Hey! Monkey Boy! I think we need your opinion here.''[/COLOR] [COLOR=crimson]''Yes Zidane, we need you to decide if you are going to ride Lru.''[/COLOR] Zidane had now fumed as he heared Eiko's comment but then, eventually, he replied. [COLOR=orange]''Eiko! Just shut the [I]summons[/I] up! Ah whatever, yeah I'll ride Lru, I've done this before. So I am going to be getting 5 dead peppers eh? Great!''[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]''You seem very enthusiastic there Zidane.''[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]''Believe me, that's not enthusiasm, that's sarcasm. Do you realise how hard it is to get dead peppers?''[/COLOR] Team Tantalus and Eiko stared at Zidane blankly from his comment. [COLOR=orange]''I suppose not. I suppose I'll be getting Lru then.''[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]''That'd be wise. Just remember that arrangement that can occur if you wish.''[/COLOR] Sephiroth looked at Zidane with a smirk on his face. He then stroked his long, silver hair to smoothen it out. [COLOR=orange]''Just shut up Sephiroth okay? Just shut up.''[/COLOR] Zidane began to head towards a station that was headed by a sign stating: [I]This way to the Industrial District, this contains Chocobo stables.[/I] [COLOR=orange]''This contains stables now eh?''[/COLOR] Zidane thought to himself.[COLOR=orange]''Oh yeah, I'll meet you at the gates of Lindblum one I have got Lru okay?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=crimson]''Right, and Zidane. Don't mess up.''[/COLOR] Auron chuckled to himself as he watched Zidane storm off to the Cable Car station. [CENTER]||10 minutes later||[/CENTER] For some strange reason, Zidane had forgotten that Lru was still in the Cargo ship. He immediately ran to the group, this was followed by them all bursting out into tears of laughter. [COLOR=orange]''Wha? Okay, I made a mistake.''[/COLOR] [COLOR=deeppink]''Stupid Monkey boy! We'll go get Lru together to explain.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]OOC: Hmm, surprising I'm still in.[/COLOR] ------- Zidane stared at the gates of Lindblum, but he then moved his head downwards to look at the floor. There placed, was an emblem with Zidane's picture on it. Below it stated, [I]''Our only existing hero''[/I]. [COLOR=orange]''Hehe, I guess they wont forget about THAT. It's good to be a member now.''[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]''May I ask? Is there a bar anywhere around here?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]''Hmm, well you're in Lindblum for summons sake Cecil! Jeez, there's a sleazy part anywhere. I have an idea, if I take you back to my place, the guys can show you around.''[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]''Who are these, [I]guys[/I]?[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]''I'm sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself. It is up to Auron now. Well these, guys, are probably the greatest friends I've ever had. Basically, I hang out with them, and they know this place like the back of their hand.''[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]''Bound to be trouble then. Well Auron?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo]''It is probably best to follow Zidane. I believe he knows this place better than all of us. Well, if Freya was here, she'd be of help aswell. But I guess...''[/COLOR] Auron had cut out at this point and Zidane immediately jumped up and down excitedly. [COLOR=orange]''Auron, it was either one of us okay? Either way, we both would've understood.''[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo]''I suppose you are right. Well let me ponder our situation first. It probably will be our first step by following Zidane. But I also need to refill my Sake bottle. I guess we could do that at the bar.''[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]''I agree, I need to find a bench to sit down.''[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]''Whatever you say.''[/COLOR] After this, Cecil and Auron drifted off to the nearest bench that seemed to be near a station. Auron was in deep though at present to try and figure out the best possible route. [COLOR=darkblue]OOC: There Gin, I left it open for you. ^_^[/COLOR][/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]OOC: Aww guys, I didn't need any sympathy, but it means alot, thankyou Braidless Baka and Gin. Don't worry, I'll be here. BUT, it doesn't mean I want out. In answer to Sage's question, no, I am not willingly just going to cowardly step out, just I thought it would be or the best. This is considerng I only posted ONCE in the whole challenge, heh. Well, so NO I do want out okay Sage? But I just now it is going to be me who is voted out unfortunately. But, I can perfectly understand anyway. We'll just have to await the results.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]OOC: I am sorry I have been inactive. My grandmother passed away yesterday, hence, why I haven't been posting. I do not deserve to be a captain, therefore, it's going to be best I vote myself out. That is my reason for inactivity, if you cant find it to forgive, I understand. I am making this post as an announcement to explain, and I didn't deserve to be a captain in the first place. If I am evicted, I'll post a final description. I just can't post, not now. I'm sorry guys.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1]Zidane stared at Rinoa's elelgancy as she walked over to the counter. Zidane headed over to an empty counter and booked in Woeby. Zidane stared confidently at the male attendant. [COLOR=orange]''Hi, erm, I'd like to book in a chocobo.''[/COLOR] [B]''Of course you would sir. May I say, you have a very nice tail there, so what is the name of this lucky saddle?[/B] [COLOR=orange]''Erm, right. Please don't make me feel uncomfortable. It's name is Woeby.''[/COLOR] [B]''Oh, such a cute name there. Suits you as you are [I]very[/I] cute may I say so.''[/B] Zidane stared at the attendant in disbelief as he started to hide his tail, and play with his fingers on the counter. [COLOR=orange]''Okay, well I'm going over to wait for my name to be called. And then, I'll leave you completely on your own.''[/COLOR] [B]''Oh, vicious! I like that in a man. Have a nice day sir.''[/B] [COLOR=orange]''Just, be quiet, please.''[/COLOR] Zidane ran over to a bench to await his name being called out. He continuously stared at Rinoa's body over and over again, by this time, his tail had been wagging ferociously. After this, he called over to Rinoa. [COLOR=orange]''Hey, Rinoa!''[/COLOR] Rinoa turned around and smiled, as she went to find a chocobo. After this, she walked past the questionable attendant and sat next to Zidane.[/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]OOC: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR SAGE- Okay, as you asked the teams to announce Sage, I found it as team captain to post as an announcement, rather than an Role Play. I'd like the credit to go most of it's way to Ginnylyn, this is as her efforts into PMing everyone was very kind. So Ginnylyn thought of this and I decided: - [B]Battle Square:[/B][COLOR=indigo]'Auron'[/COLOR] [B]Chocobo Race:[/B][COLOR=orange]'Zidane'[/COLOR] [B]Rollercoaster Blasting:[/B][COLOR=teal]'Freya/Cecil'[/COLOR] This is going to be decided by who posts if they want to be on the rollercoaster first, basically, 'First come- first served'. [B]Event Square:[/B] (Holds in laughter)[COLOR=purple]'Sephiroth'[/COLOR] (I'm sorry, this is going to be very amusing). ---- Okay, I hope that is okay with everyone. If you have a problem about any of these, just PM me and I'll change.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue] From Jet's and Shizuko's recent encounter with the mystical woman that stated some terrible accounts, the two were petrified into their position. The woman who seemed to be made up of moving body-parts had dissapeared and Jet, thinking he had to play an important role for Shizuko, stood up and sheathed his sword. His gaunletted hands were trembling as the user of Jet was not planning to witness anything that terrible at all. From the re-equipping of his inventory, Jet walked over to Shizuko whom had her beautiful head cradled inbetween her legs. ''Don't worry Shizuko. I don't care whether you're more experienced than me, but I'll do my best to protect you, we're a team, and I feel I have a duty to protect you.'' By this phrase, Jet sat down with his hand gently stroking the graphical hair of Shizuko. ''Thankyou Jet, I just do not understand it at all.'' Shizuko looked at Jet's face with her teary eyes and wiped her tears away. ''Why would anyone want to say that to anyone at all?'' ''I, myself, do not understand either Shizuko, but either way, it is just a game. It must be a hack of some sort.'' Jet hesitated in his voice and placed his hand that was comforting Shizuko down upon the soft grass that had broken their fear. ''Come, we should leave this place.'' ''You're right, I don't understand why I was terrified anyway. But, I'm glad I had someone to experience it with.'' Shizuko had stopped crying and began to become a little less tense. From this Jet smiled. He stood up while pushing the dirt of himself, and then came to gently lift up Shizuko from the ground. Shizuko began to smile as Jet was finding it difficult how to interpret where to place the chopstick that had fallen out of her hair.[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]||Shizuko's hair accessory acquired!||[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR=darkblue]''Ah! You use this in your hair, sorry, I'm not good at things like this.'' Leo placed the accessory in Shizuko's hair as he watched her swiftly craft her hair into place. The two had checked their belongings and then set off without looking back at the temple-like structure. Shizuko had now noticeably began to stay near Jet as they hurriedly exited the structure's site. The groves and canopy's of trees provided no comfort for the two, but they ignored this completely as they just wanted to have a sight of an inhabitant, character or monster. ''Haven't you noticed it getting a bit quiet lately Shizuko?'' Jet had a frowned face as he asked, but they carried on moving. ''It must be the sight of that woman that has changed the atmosphere. I want to go back to the [B]Summer Grove[/B].'' Shizuko had looked up at the sunlight that was beginning to drench the lands. ''I couldn't agree with you more. Let us head back to the [B]Summer Grove[/B] in which we may be able to find a less clumsy character to join us. After that though, I feel it may be best to investigate that site again, we'd have more company.'' ''I suppose that is wise,'' Shizuko said reluctantly as she keppt looking in a downwards direction. The two had begun to cross the hills that had a considerably darker glow since their last hint of sunlight. Both of them had stayed quiet for the rest of their journey, but Jet had noticed that Shizuko was beginning to settle down into the environment, still he stared at her constantly, making sure that she was in a stable condition. Upon reaching the summit of the hills, the two saw characters that appeared to be enjoying the sunlight of [B]Summer Grove[/B]. ''Thank heavens I met Shizuko,'' Jet thought...[/COLOR][/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1]Zidane listened to Cecil's story in great interest which followed by him about to state a story, but Freya immediately prolonged it. [COLOR=orange]''Really? Wow, well on Gaia where I'm from we...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=crimson]''Just don't start Zidane, please.''[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]''Oh why not? You have the same story as I do.''[/COLOR] [COLOR=crimson]''Because you always seem to extend the truth.''[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]''Point taken. Hey, should we collect some food for the chocobos we have?''[/COLOR] Cecil overheard and was very fond of the idea. [COLOR=teal]''That is a very good idea. We should collect some food, and perhaps train the chocobos in case we need them in the future.''[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo]''That sounds correct, I presume we should let the chocobos rest from all the excitement though. But what you are all forgetting is that we have to let some be set free.''[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]''Oh thank summons. Them chewing on my bangs is becoming painful.''[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]''What the? Hmm fine, I guess its for the best. Perhaps Freya should do it.''[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo]''Yes, she has become very attached to them, so I think it is fair that she should direct them.''[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]''Whatever, as long as they're gone.''[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]''Okay Freya, Cecil will ride the Golden Chocobo which will lead the others with it. Okay?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]''That sounds like the best idea. Its up to you Freya.''[/COLOR] [COLOR=crimson]''Thankyou all. Erm, I shall follow them.''[/COLOR] As the atmosphere saddened, the group watched Cecil and Freya journey over to the chocobos. Freya although upset, was thinking that it was best to let the chocobos they had to go, so they can live.[/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1]Zidane stroked Woeby on the back and had been doing so for quite a while, he seemed to be quite proud at the healthy look of Woeby. From the foster care of Woebey onto the two chicks, Woeby looked alot more happier, while taking extra responsobility over them. [COLOR=orange][B]''Woeby, your a good Chocobo. Not only did you win me the race, but you're looking after them now!''[/B][/COLOR] [B]''WARK!!!''[/B] Woeby responded by a loud sound, this signalled Zidane to look at Freya who had seemed to look very soft. [COLOR=crimson][B]Aww, really, they're so cute. It's not often you get to breed.[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]''I gathered''[/B][/COLOR] Zidane then discussed with the group of what they were going to do. [COLOR=orange][B]Okay team, I feel we should get a move on. We must, and I mean MUST, win this challenge. We fell for the last challenge but let us not move on too slowly now. However, we must wait for all the Chocobo's to have the strength to breed, so remember to feed them. Cecil has the [I]Zeio Nut[/I] so we can breed again. Let's work together![/B][/COLOR] The team looked at Zidane who was waving his arm about in the process. Very surprised, there was a short clap from Team Tantalus. [COLOR=crimson][B]''Looks like you're taking this more seriously.''[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=orange][B]''No, not really. I've just always wanted to say that.''[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=teal][B]''I should've known. So shall we wait for a while, I'm becoming attached to these babies.''[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=crimson][B]''Yes, let's!''[/B][/COLOR] The oak of the barn was creating loud foot steps as Chocobo Bill was providing his services. [COLOR=indigo][B]I see, so we are going to wait for these babies to mature a bit, hence, we can use them for breeding.[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Damnit, now I have to be bitten by little brats.[/B][/COLOR] The team became comfortable in their cosy surroundings while Zidane requested for some food from Chocobo Bill, in maybe not his most polite tone.[/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]As Jet had finally found a partner, he began to settle into the environment of [I]Azure Sea[/I]. As soon as Jet had met Shizuko, he was mesmerised by the beauty of the polygonal sculpture that was made as a skin. Every now and again, Jet would look back at the beautiful structure of Shizuko, hoping in mind that she wouldn't become terribly embarrassed. As the two journeyed to the North, Jet enjoyed the walk through the fields that consisted of yellow flowers and a lush of green in every area of the fields. Groups of new players huddled together in which they opened little protocols that consisted information on how to survive in 'The World'. Jet looked back to find beams appearing every now and again with new players logging into the world. Jet noticed that he had drifted further away from Shizuko and turned around, in this motion, Jet squinted as the bright sun shone own upon his forhead, illuminating his hair. Shizuko carried on in her elegant pace while her hair did not even drift due to the tightness of the binds on her hair. Shizuko looked up at the tall stature of Jet and smiled as she carried on without gesturing for him to follow. Jet stared at Shizuko's movements and smiled as he ran up to her. Following her, was probably his best bet, as his large steps overtook hers easily. He tightened the brace on his shoulder cap and fiddled with a yellow flower that seemed so real. He then placed it into his inventory bag, this was followed by a message.[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]||Yellow Candorin acquired!||[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR=darkblue]Fascinated, Jet caught up and slowed his pace so that he was walking directly next to Shizuko. ''It's beautiful here,'' Jet said with a soft pitched voice. He looked at Shizuko who smiled and stroked her hair softly. Even though the two carried on walking onto their destination, Jet searched in his satchel and held out the Yellow Candorin as if to give it to Shizuko. ''Oh yes, Summer Grove is always beautiful. It never changes.'' Shizuko gently pulled the flower away from Jet's soft grasp and stared at it in glee. ''Perhaps I could teach you of the world of [I]Azure Sea[/I].'' ''Yes, I'd appreciate it very much. Is it difficult in the [B]Northern Hills[/B]?''Jet asked with a very concerned voice, he then frowned while clenching his fist at the thought of the creatures they may encounter. ''Hmm, you should be able to handle the beasts there. I have a stockful of items if we get in trouble, but don't worry, I have trained there many times.'' Shizuko had noticed Jet's concerned face and smiled. ''I am very glad I met you. You seem very wise, not only are you beautifully crafted, but you seem to be a very gifted combatant.'' Jet began to become less tense and then sighed as they neared a hilled land. ''Thankyou very much. You are very handsomely created, perhaps you have had practice before?'' Shizuko halted and curiously circled the figure of Jet while examining him. ''Oh yes, I've practiced crafting skins for a long time.'' Jet began to move his hands as if to design a clay structure which then disappears. ''Ah, that would explain things.'' Shizuko halted and glanced up and down at the sheathed weapon that was laid on Jet's back. ''Do you have a name for it?'' ''Ah yes, my sword? Well, I've always been fond of the name, [I]Kantojen[/I].'' Jet proudly took [I]Kantojen[/I] out of its sheath and began to stab the air. ''Kantojen? Peculiar for a Western user. But I am fond of the name too.'' Shizuko tidied up her dress and lifted it to make room for her heels to be level with the fields. ''Shall we continue?'' ''Yes, let us carry on. It appears we are nearing our destination, being the [B]Northern Hills[/B]''. Jet and Shizuko moved on swiftly, leaving the newbie infested fields and entered a grassland that was raised on a slope that began on the edge of [B]Summer Grove[/B]. Shizuko, stopped elegantly and then began to exercise her wrists by gently moving them. Jet however, began to feel very tense and immediately moved his hand to the sheath of Kantojen. However, he did not move it from its polygonal counterpart, as he stared at the approaching gnome that was equipped with a staff. ''Prepare yourself Jet, this begins your adventure.'' Shizuko said with an incredibly soothing voice.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
-
[I][CENTER]Two days after the flight journey to Hong Kong[/CENTER][/I] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Leo awoke to new surroundings. The scent of a different country and culture altogether always affected Leo. Bustling in his covers, Leo stared at the empty room which made his 'reality sanctuary'. Being in Hong Kong made Leo feel nervous, while excited at the same time. Leo felt incredibly jet-lagged from the flight to a different side of the world, and headed down stairs. This was a change for Leo, as he always seemed to want to seclude himself from his family. Heading down the cramped stairs, Leo came to the empty lounge which contained many Cardboard boxes. ''Hello dear,'' Leo's mother called. Following this, she entered the living room. ''Hi mum. Erm, can I go out today?'' Leo asked with a more cheerful tone, while he picked up his NINTENDO wallet and checked how much Hong Kong Dollars was in it. To his surprise, he had alot more than he had previously. ''Mum? What's all this?'' Leo's mother smiled at Leo's surprise and answered his question. ''Well, I thought you deserved it. I mean, you've been very brave about the whole move, and to be honest, I'm still nervous.'' Leo's mother stared at the Chinese blossoms in the garden. Leo's family had moved into Leo's grandparents' home. They were always obsessed with Far Eastern culture, and they finally managed to move to a large home in Hong Kong. ''Well thanks,'' Leo saw an advertisement for 'Azure Sea' on his television. ''Erm, actually, I'll stay in.'' Leo charged up into his bedroom and slammed the door, while leaving his mother whom was cooking breakfast, bedazzled by his change in mood. ''Okay, now I have my own space. I'm going to actually play as my character. So far, I've only made my character's skin and hardly entered the Log In screen.'' Leo booted up his plasma screened monitor, and inserted the disc that booted 'Azure Sea'. After clicking on a shortcut that was contained by his monitor screen, Leo placed on a headset and entered the world of Azure Sea.[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]||Welcome to Azure Sea. Log in.||[[/B] [B]User Name:[/B]Jet [B]Passcode:[/B] ****[/CENTER] ----------------- [B][CENTER]||Log in successful. Enjoy.||[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR=darkblue]Everything went dark and it seemed Leo had entered a trance. This was until he had entered a world where he was of another life, the virtual life of 'Jet'. Jet was surrounded by a neon yellow light that seemed to be infested by blue and red particles, he then appeared onto a very large grass land. Walking from the teleportation device, Jet's spiked hair swayed from the cool breezes that flourished this land. Jet began to think, as he was not prepared for anything to come. So, Jet waited by the teleportation device for anyone else to log in. Jet always thrived on being with someone, much like his user, Leo. However, Jet drew his sword and started to practice in his diamond white armour. The blade he was holding, created a blended-red aura whenever it was swung. Hence, Jet awaited someone to arrive. ''Someone must arrive here sometime. Perhaps there is a newbie part to this grassland.''[/COLOR][/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]OOC: Sorry guys, it seems we do move incredibly fast in posting, hehe. The reason there is such a difference in my posts on time to yours is as I live in England, and the time differences affect it all. I hope you understand.[/COLOR][/SIZE] ---------------------- [SIZE=1]Zidane readied himself on his chocobo while glaring in synchronization with his chocobo at Joe who had a cocky smirk on his face. However, Zidane feeling a bit nervous started talking to his chocobo which left Zidane with a higher morale. [COLOR=orange][B]''Okay, we can do this Woeby. Don't let that other chocobo get to you okay? I'm depending on you to make it big, and don't worry, you'll be getting a share if you do this. Just wait for that big sound, and we're off!''[/B][/COLOR] Woeby, being Zidane's chocobo, let out a large ''WARK!'' which let Zidane know that he was being listened to. Woeby began to aggressively scratch the ground underneath himself to prepare. Joe however, grinned and watched Zidane. [B]''Talking to our Chocobo's are we?''[/B] [COLOR=orange][B]''Hey back off. You may be an expert at this, but I can bet you that you'll find yourself biting the dust!''[/B][/COLOR] [B]''Hmm, we'll see about that.''[/B] [COLOR=teal][B]''Zidane, seriously, this guy looks good. He's going to be a challenge to us all.''[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]''The biggest challenge for me is going to be able to get around this track without falling off.''[/B][/COLOR] Zidane began to stare at Freya on her Chocobo and had a large grin on his face. [COLOR=crimson][B]''What!?''[/B][/COLOR] Zidane laughed histarically at the image of Freya trying to ride the chocobo. After this, a host stood up with an air pistol, and shot it into the air, hence, signalling the Chocobo's to start. [COLOR=orange][B]''What the!? RUN WOEBY RUN![/B][/COLOR] Everyone's Chocobo's trampled the neon dirt below them and started to charge in a Northern direction. Who will win this race? Well, obviously Joe, but maybe the others.[/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]OOC: Guys will you quit worrying? It's fine, I can take a few jokes ^^;.[/COLOR] Zidane started to sulk in his continuous rhythm, screaming and shouting that he wants to pilot the ship, either way, when ever Zidane ran for the wheel, Cecil punched him, sending Zidane flying into a wooden wall. [COLOR=orange][B]''Whoo! I'm flying-- Ouchies! Erm I think Cecil should fly this thing now.''[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]''Thank summons for that!''[/B][/COLOR] Auron used his summoning knowledge to create a completely different term, while he crossed it with relief. [COLOR=teal][B]''So Captain, what do we do now?''[/COLOR] Zidane pondered, while pacing his steps up and and down the deck, until he came up with a new idea. [COLOR=orange][B]Hmm well maybe, because this thing's falling apart, maybe we could land it and get to know each other a bit better. While we could also repair this ship. I have experience.[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=crimson][B]''That is the best thing I've heard out of your mouth all day today!''[/B][/COLOR] Freya jumped in relief and then jumped on top of the Cargo Ship to spot a landing spot. [COLOR=teal][B]''It might be safer to find a spot that isn't infested with monsters first.''[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]''That is wise.''[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=orange][B]''Okay, so we've got a plan then. Maybe we should land somewhere with shelter, as I don't want to sleep in the rain.''[/B][/COLOR] So team Tantalus had finally made an agreement without arguing. Will it prevail? Probably not.[/SIZE]
-
[B]Current Web Site: [url]www.blogger.com[/url] |Current time: 07:54 am |Current date: March 3rd 2008[/B] [U][CENTER] Leo's Pastlife Reminders[/CENTER][/U] [SIZE=1][I] Something very strange has happened to me at present. I cannot recall anything to cause it, nor can I remember anything before this incident, but my parents insisted it occurred. This morning, I awoke to find my teary eyed mother weeping on my bed, while my father was surprisingly still at home, as he generally never avoided work. Obviously, I asked my mother what was wrong, and she stated that I had been asleep for four days and that no doctor could explain what was happening. I couldn't believe it at the time, but still my mother would not let me avoid the fact. I really do not understand. I cannot remember my last session of 'The World' and my mother said I had been found with my head placed onto the keyboard. I had stopped breathing. My mother said that she found my computer monitor flickering with messages in dialogue boxes that constantly repeated to say, ''Has it happened yet, Jet?'' I'm not going to tell her who 'Jet' is as I'd be banned from playing 'The World' forever, but still, I am worried that it'll happen again. This, however, does not stop me from playing it, it's like a sanctuary to me. One thing puzzles to me though, I keep hearing a constant beeping and fuzzing whenever I wander near my computer, although it is very faint. It was made to me clear though...[/I][/SIZE] [I][CENTER]Four Days Ago[/CENTER][/I] [COLOR=seagreen] After school had finished, Leo picked up his bag and stuffed it full of the assignmenets that were given to him, immediately, he charged out of the school to try and get home without people noticing him. This was Leo's usual routine, ever since the 'incident'. Leo would either be stopped to be questioned of his stabability, or he'd be blamed for the loss of his closest friend, of which he was with on the day the 'incident' occurred. But, Leo always manages to shrug it off whenever he thinks of 'The World', his sanctuary. Leo ran home, putting off his mind of the weight he was caryring on his shoulders. The sky was grey, and the trees were swaying quite aggressively from the invisible winds. This gave Leo the excuse to not be stopped on this day. Even though Leo has always had many friends, he's been beginning to look forward to the day of which he moves to the bustling city of Hong Kong. As soon as Leo's journey to his house was made to the front door, his mother caught him in her sights as he tried to sneak past him. ''Leo,'' called his mother with a soft tone but yet a masterly pitch, ''Leo... in four days, we're leaving England.'' ''I gathered,''said Leo in a sarcastic voice while he hung his head down not to make eye contact with his mother. He then shrugged his bags off onto the nearest kitchen appliance. ''Look, I know you're upset about leaving, but it's a whole new adventure,'' Leo's mother placed her hands on her hips and leant against one of the kitchen surfaces, ''you understand don't you?'' ''I guess,'' Leo tried to wander upstairs into his room while trying to make any noise at all, while his mother began to fiddle with the microwave. As soon as Leo made it to the living room, Leo's younger sister, Kelly, entered and leaped onto Leo. ''Hello Kelly,'' Leo said angrily while trying to push her off of his hip. ''Hey Leo...erm, did you get me anything? Like, at school?''Kelly stated with a squeaky voice, while trying to put on her cutest look on her face. Kelly adored Leo, unfortunately, the feeling was not mutual which led to confusion in Kelly's heart. Even though Leo tried his best to be with Kelly, ever since the loss of one of his friends, Leo has kept himself to himself. ''No Kelly, okay? I didn't get you anything.'' Leo pushed Kelly off, stood up and wandered off upstairs to his bedroom. ''Aww, that's because you don't care about me at all!'' Kelly, although not crying, she stormed off into the back garden. Leo made his way onto the soft carpet that made him feel more secure, and immediately stepped into his room while slamming the door. He sat himself on his bed, and took off his navy blue jacket which situated an anime character of whom he was a fan of. Upon entering, Leo heard his mother shout up the stairs at her highest tone. ''Leo, do not get addicted to that game you're playing. It changes your mood a bit, and your father doesn't like it.'' Leo ignored his mother of which he heard the few footsteps, that represented how many steps she climbed. Leo began to feel a warmth in his heart, and pressed the power button onto his computer. As everything booted up, Leo bought out the disc that booted 'The World' and placed it into the C Drive...[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][I]And that's all I remember. I don't think my father is worried that much as he had to check out at work for his final pay-cheque. So this is my last day in England, to whoever is reading, I am actually relieved that I leave tonight. I can't wait to leave this school and head over to my International School in the city of Hong Kong. I guess I'll be playing 'The World' once I have set up my computer system in Hong Kong. I wonder if you get a better connection over there. I'll write when I can, here's to a 'new adventure' as my mother would put it.[/I][/SIZE] [B][CENTER]Log off as Leo|Continue Online Session[/CENTER][/B]
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i] [B]Has [i]anyone[/i] other than myself, Break and Desbreko read the site or interview? lol Like I said 5 posts up, they don't have the permission. It's been repeated twice since then. Go read the site and see for yourself. One post above even: "There's not one thing on the site that says they got permission or are awaiting permission. Not even the interview. It just says that they looked into it, and think they won't ever get in trouble because they aren't making money off of it and are crediting Square." That's all there is to know. Anyway, I wonder how long it would take to get this thing out. I'm interested in trying it, although I doubt I'll finish it... not big on console games on a PC. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue] Oh I did read the interview, don't worry. I just have't understood it correctly, a big mistake on my part, I apologise. But with their intent to make a prequel and hope to not be sued, I really don't understand why they'd risk it, while they do not earn any money from it...apparentley. Well I know I'll play it, but I just disagree personally. So in conclusion, I agree with Break. Oh yes, Semjaza, Break or Desbrek, do you have any information if it will be ported onto a site for downloading, or will they allow it for use of other sites?[/COLOR][/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1] From Zidane's frustration by his losses, two men arrived dressed in dark blue suits and black sunglasses, that stood by the clerk at the desk. [COLOR=orange][B]''But that's not fair, and I'm not leaving until I get my Gilders back!''[/B][/COLOR] [B]Oh? So I believe these two gentleman will have to escort you out then. Lance! Hertz[/B] The Clerk beckoned to the two security guards which followed by the two men to pick up Zidane by the arms. [COLOR=orange][B]''You wouldn't dare.''[/B][/COLOR] [B]Oh? Wouldn't I?[/B] The two men grabbed Zidane by both of his arms and using their bustly muscles, they dragged him over to a man in white armour, and a man in a crimson cloak. [COLOR=orange][B]''NEVER!''[/B][/COLOR] [B]Gentleman #1:[/B] I believe he belongs to you. [COLOR=teal][B]''Right.''[/B][/COLOR] Zidane was thrown into Auron, which followed by Zidane cussing the two men over and over again. This was until Zidane threw a pickle at Zidane's head. [COLOR=orange][B]''And the point of that was?''[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=crimsom][B]''Just... shut up''[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B] ''Everyone, look at this. I believe our friend Cecil has found something.''[/B][/COLOR] From Auron's call, Sephiroth and Freya gathered around the map in Cecil's hands. [COLOR=teal][B]''It says here that the Battle Square is down a tube just below these stairs. Are you up for the challenge?''[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]''Hmm, a chance for me to fulfill my training.''[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]''Likewise.''[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=orange][B]''Okay, last one there has to take the blame for the loss in my gambling.''[/B][/COLOR] From this, Zidane ran as fast as he could to a tube that had a colourful label with the name ' Battle Square' above it. Everyone raced to try and catch up, while Freya used her spear to jump ahead. with this, Zidane halted staring at the black hole, in which the tube led. [COLOR=crimson][B] ''What's the matter now?''[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=orange][B]'' I am not, and I repeat, I am not going in there!''[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=crimson][B]''Indeed you are...''[/B][/COLOR] With that, Freya pushed Zidane so that he tumbled into the tube. The rest of the team followed the petrified captain while every single member except for Zidane laughed. [COLOR=orange][B]''What the...!?''[/B][/COLOR] So it was with that, that the team headed down the tube fromthe central location of The Golden Saucer, only to lead into the Battle Square. Hence the arrival of team Tantalus into the Battle Square. Finally, the team learnt to laugh in syncronization, however, Zidane needs to learn to laugh at himself. What will behold Team Tantalus? [/SIZE]
-
[SIZE=1] As the team that formed Tantalus stared at the actions of Sephiroth, everyone was mesmerised by the strength of this figure. But then again, everyone was quite impressed. [COLOR=orange][B]''How the hell do you do that?''[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]''Well it's simple. You get a gigantic sword, use great amounts of strenght and then with some heavy boots, kick the door down.''[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]''Well there we have it. Sephiroth's manual of door destruction.''[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=teal][B]''I thought it was quite effective actually. We now have not only a temporary scout, but a door 'destructionist'.''[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=orange][B]''I think the proper term is, 'Door Downer'.''[/B][/COLOR] Apart from Freya and Sephiroth, the rest of the team stared at Sephiroth and grinned. Freya, becoming infuriated shouted at Zidane. [COLOR=crimson][B]''It doesn't even exist!''[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=orange][B]''Your point?''[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=crimson][B]''My point being, that as a team leader, you cannot just simply make up names that confuse the rest of the team.''[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]''I wasn't confused actually.''[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=teal][B]''Yeah, me neither.''[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=crimson][B]''BAH!''[/B][/COLOR] Freya stormed through the elevator doors on the other side which led back into the Chocobo Racing Betting Staion. [COLOR=purple][B]''Hmm, I believe we should decide what we do with the money.''[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=orange][B]''Sounds good! Look, while we're here, can I make ONE small bet.''[/B][/COLOR] Zidane took 200 gilders out of the 100,000 gilders and ran to a woman who had an incredibly pretty face. [B]''Excuse me Sir, can I help you?''[/B] [COLOR=orange][B]''You sure can! Erm, 200 on Pickles.''[/B][/COLOR] [B]''Very good sir. Odds are 2/16. Good luck.''[/B] [COLOR=orange][B] By the way, are you single?[/B][/COLOR] [B]''By the way, yes.[/B] [COLOR=orange][B]'' Well that sucks. Okay, thankyou.''[/B][/COLOR] Zidane ran over to a screen to watch his chosen Chocobo race. Auron and Cecil chuckled, while Sephiroth went over to watch, and Freya walked into a corner. [COLOR=purple][B]''So, who are you betting on?''[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=orange][B]'' You see the green one? That's pickles, he's going to win us 400 Gilders.''[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=teal][B]'' Hmm, but why didn't you bet on the Golden Chocobo!?''[/B][/COLOR] So, at this present moment in time, Zidane finally got what he wanted and betted on an old Chocobo who had no chance on winning a race. Not only had the team experienced Sephiroth's strength, but Sephiroth also earned a nickname, as ''The Door Downer''.[/SIZE]