Damn it! What the hell is the point of getting a sword? When you don't know any type of martial arts!
You hav to learn the foot-work,technique,you dont even know if a sword is your type of weapon.(This is to Shadow Gohan by the way)
I dont care if ya think I'm critisicin you but you're gonna end up gettin' hurt if you run around the garden like a maniac.Its not just me who tinks this,I think it's all of us.Morning Dew thinks so too.
I don't want you under estimating a sword ok Shadow Gohan? You might get hurt(Gulp) and I dont wanna hear any news of that happenin.I'm not gettin a sword for martial arts,I wanna actually understand.I know this because my dad's girlfriend teaches,Tai Chi.And does 3 difernt styls of Kung Fu,and others.
Well,I do actually wanna do it for martial arts,but martial arts isn't just about fighting.