[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]Theres loads of rasism where I live. The pakistanis are the worsed really, whites r more violent, but the pakistanis are more racist [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah, round here the asians have been throwing fireworks at people and shouting, calling people 'white trash' and stuff. A group of them about two weeks ago actually had the nerve to spit on my friend leanne when she was out one night, and when she asked them what they thought they were doing an argument started and they ended up ganging up on her and beating her. I cant say that the white people round here dont help with the friction, but like most of my friends we're just tired of always being the ones blamed for being racist. Schools and the police are almost afraid to say a coloured person was being racist to a white person..even though they know it happens. My friend Leanne was told she had to change schools after the incident happened, until the whole of our year went to the head and told him basically to stop being such an @rse because it was punishing her when it wasn't her fault. I hope things sort themselves out soon and I think it would be nice for there to be no racisim full stop....but I still think dispite all the effort we've made so far, peace is a long way off.