[QUOTE=BlueMoon]You just hit on the fashion trend that annoys me most. I don't care for it. I don't care if people wear it, although I tend to disagree with their choice to do so. But that's not why I hate it. I hate it because it's getting hard to find nice looking jeans that aren't "super-low" or "ultra-low" and such. I just don't feel right wearing them. I don't want my pants over my stomach, either, but it's hard to find the comfortable middle ground.
The fashion trend I hate the most, however, is in children's clothing. I can't stand the clothing little girls are given now. I call it Bratz clothing after those dolls. It's all halter tops and thongs and such. I don't understand why that clothing sells so well. It feels like oversexualizing girls.
[/QUOTE]
wow...did i write this ? or you ??
i totally agree with everything you just said.
my daughter is turning 8 next week...and i expressly said NO BRATZ for gifts. she doesn't understand why i don't want her to have any...and she's too young to really. but someday i will explain it to her.
some of the little girls i see walking around sometimes... :( it truly worries me as to what might happen to them as they grow older.
*e.t.a.
i don't know what the fashion trends are around here....i don't go out in public much :wigout:
i buy what i want, and wear it when i feel like...i could care less what is 'in'
i'm in Texas....btw