I heard y'all been gossipin' 'bout me!
Name: Sir Wallace Sandyson (a.k.a. Wallace)
Age: Unknown
Gender: Unknown
Job: Wallace is an inventor of sorts. He works as a handy-man and sometimes a janitor, but his true passion lies in the creation of new technology to help make life easier for others. Wallace can often be seen tinkering with any of his works in progress that he has piled up in his workshop. Because Wallace's job usually includes the gentle collection and fiery destruction of trash, he finds many things that he likes to keep for invention parts. It is not common knowledge that Wallace is such a skilled inventor, because no one suspects the janitor.
Skills: See above.
Appearance: [attachment=14942:wallace.jpg]
(Yes, I drew that.) Wallace wanders around inside his special suit, about 5'7" in height, though no one knows exactly why he wears it. Because no one has ever seen him outside his suit, no one knows if Wallace is male, female, young or old. They simply address Wallace as "he" or "him" for convenience.
Personality: Wallace is a bit on the mysterious side, but that's not to say he never holds conversations. When muttering to himself, one can only hear a strange mix of clicks, whirrs and grumbly sounds. However, when speaking to others, Wallace utilizes a built-in translator that gives the illusion of him speaking with a British accent.
Weapons: Though he doesn't really need them, having almost no enemies, Wallace does carry around a few of his favorite self-made weaponry. In pockets hidden throughout his grungy outfit, Wallace has several Tickers. These are small white cubes that explode upon impact with any solid surface. Wallace also carries smoke bombs and "GumBalls." The GumBalls are spheres about the size of a large marble that stick to anything they touch, encassing their target in a sticky substance that immobilizes. If he has no other choice, Wallace will change the contents of the smoky substance that he excretes and will turn it into a poisonous gas that envelopes him and his attackers.
Snippit: The ground was filthy. Simply filthy. Wallace shook his head and made severe clicking sounds as he swept up the floor of an old storage area. He stopped sweeping when a shiny object caught his sight. Reaching down, Wallace carefully picked up a gliterry button that sparkled green. Wallace whirred and shoved the precious button into a fold in his suit. "WALLACE!" hollered another janitor across the large storage area. "Damn it, Wallace, don't think I can't see you picking through the garbage over there! Stop wasting time with the filth and just clean it up!"
"Ah, I understand, Mr. Gangre! However, if you would please call me by my [i]official[/i] title, I would be very grateful!" Wallace replied, switching on his translator. Mr. Gangre responded by flashing his middle finger and returning to his sweeping. Wallace huffed and began an onslaught of clicks and whizzing in protest.
"HEY! Enough robo-speak! If I have to stop what I'm doing and yell at you one more time, I will not be gentle about it!" Mr. Gangre spat. Wallace went back to sweeping, quietly buzzing to himself.
Later on, Wallace happily made his way to the council office, jingling as he went due to the amount of loose materials in his unseen pockets. Upon reaching the council office, he prepared to begin disinfecting the seats. A female employee rushed by Wallace at first, but stopped shortly thereafter. "Sir Wallace Sandyson! Oh, you've got to see this! The big-wigs are holding a meeting! Something about a search!" Wallace liked this employee as she was one of the only people that ever used his preferred title, no matter how silly it may have sounded to her.
"I would be very interested in going to this meeting, Ms. Cheryl!"
"Then hurry up!" Cheryl called, running toward the meeting room.
Wallace and Cheryl listened intently at the meeting. When it was dismissed, Wallace was almost shaking with excitement. "Ugh. How stupid. There's no water-thingy out there! I don't believe it for a minute!" Cheryl sniffed. "You'd have to be an idiot to go!"
"I VOLUNTEER!" Wallace screeched at the council once a young woman left the room.
"What?!" Cheryl coughed.
"It's the opportunity of a lifetime! A purifier! Astounding! I simply [i]must[/i] see this ingenious invention! It may even rival my own!"
"You can't be serious...," Cheryl sighed.
"Are you sure?" one of the council members asked Wallace. "It's going to be dangerous and harsh. Maybe you should rethink this decision before you-"
"I will go!" Wallace reassured the council member.
"Very well. Three days until you leave. Be prepared."