I really don't know if it's a good idea...but I've thought about a new claim system...
in my system, people can claim whenever they want..but to claim, they have to copy/paste the worm order. They will have 48 hours to post their art work and after posting... it will be of their responsability to PM the next claimer.
for example:
_______________
I claim after hybrid ninja
Worm Order
[...]
37. Boo
38. KimmehWolfwood
Sirius [skipped]
39. Hybrid Ninja
[B][COLOR="Red"]40. Sayrin[/COLOR][/B]
_______________
and then, if riku want to claim after me...
_______________
I claim after sayrin
Worm Order
[...]
37. Boo
38. KimmehWolfwood
Sirius [skipped]
39. Hybrid Ninja
40. Sayrin
[COLOR="red"][B]41. Riku[/B][/COLOR]
_______________
and then, people continu the list...
So now, I've finished my art work, so i'll have to edit my post, and I'll also have to say that I did PM Riku:
_______________
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][Sayrin's Post][/COLOR]
I claim after hybrid ninja
Worm Order
[...]
37. Boo
38. KimmehWolfwood
Sirius [skipped]
39. Hybrid Ninja
[B][COLOR="Red"]40. Sayrin[/COLOR][/B]
[B]----EDIT----[/B]
[ img] my artwork [img ]
I Did PM Riku.
________________
If after 48 hours, a claimer didn't post his artwork, OB members will skip that claimer and will PM the next claimer.
I think that if we give 48 hours to poeple to do their artwork, they will claim more often...