[quote name='Starwind']I think first and foremost I look for intelligence because stupid people get on my nerves pretty quickly. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good goofy and pointless conversation as much as the next person, but I also like to know that I can also have an intelligent conversation with this same person at any given time.
Next is a sense of humor. I like to crack jokes and I like it when the person I'm talking to can snap back with one of there own.
Another important factor is thick skin. I have opinions that aren't always popular and I can be a bit harsh when defending these points of veiw. Personally, I have no problem with someone having a differing a opinion from my own and I won't let that alienate them from me, if it's someone I really happen to like. However, if your going to try and challenge my position, be prepared to stand up to whatever I might have to say because I will not hold back.
But perhaps most importantly, I look for a laid back kind of person. I don't like it when the people around me are stressed out all the time. I've got enough stress in what I do for a living. Hell, I'm sitting behind a computer in Iraq right now for gods sake. So I don't want to have to deal with a bunch of high strung people in my day to day life. I get enough of that already.[/QUOTE]
So like what are you doing in Iraq? My Uncle was in Iraq for awhile, I think he is home now but We haven't talked for like 5 months.