Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Alexa

Members
  • Posts

    266
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Alexa

  1. :therock: Look back to the sign up thread and you'll see the storyline. Just weave the story from that paragraph.;) ------------------------ Cara was in her bed, not asleep, but at the verge of it. She sighed, and listned to the rrhythmic snores of Mist. She felt safe and secure. The moonlight shone through the open windw, sending pools of light in her room. Cara stepped out of her bed, and to her window. "Oh...." She looked onto the grounds of her house. She was an orphan, and lived with her rich Uncle. He wasn't kind, infact, he loathed Cara. She heard noises outside. "What?" She scanned the grounds, seeing nothing. She heard voices, and slipped her boots on, and draped a coat about her. She hesitated, but went outside. He crystal pendant gkimmered in the night. It was special to her becase on her 7th birthday, her parents took her out. They gave her the pendant, and said it was a family heirloom. That smae day they were in a car crash. Her parents were killed, but she stayed alive. The pendant reminded her of her parents, therefore she wore it at all times on her neck. "Who's there?" She called. She heard scuffling and moved to the fountain. "Mist?" She saw her Dragon. "Shh...." Mist warned. "Someone is here."
  2. Sorry but only those who sighned up may be in this RPG. Look back into the other thread, to see the storyline. I'll let someone start off. ^_~
  3. Everyone is in. Saiyan Metroid, you need a new element since someone has wind, me. The story will be in a new thread. There is a space for Sere. The space will be terminated in 2 days if not taken. :D:D:P:D:D
  4. [COLOR=chocolate]A Mythical Tamer is a Tamer basicly, who owns a Dragon, Gryphon or any other creature. They are chosen to protect an Orb, which restrains the balance of the Earth and other worlds. They each have an element, and set out to find that element's orb. When all of the orbs is rejoined with the main one, the worlds are safe.[/COLOR] Please lay out your profile like this. Remember not to copy others. First come, first serve. Remember, everyone can only have on unique element. [B]Human[/B] Name: Cara Serephine Gender: Female Age: 18 Element: Water Appearence:Long black hair, green eyes, wears Black tunic over jeans and brown travelling boots. Has a crystal pendant. Weapon: Golden Dagger [B]Animal[/B] Name: Mist Animal: Dragon Abbilities: Bites, Water Jets, Tail Whipping, Stamping. Appearence: See picture
  5. Name- Cara Serephine Age- 18 Items-Crystal pendant, backpack, a Golden dagger with a single Ruby. She has a small puppy companion. Description- Long black hiar, green eyes, wears a black tunic over jeans. Brown travveling boots. Puppy: His name is Aria, He is black with a white patch on his back. He has a jewelled collar. Cara is rich. Very much in fact.
  6. Nice haircut. My hair is up to my waist, its a reddish brown, but I ussualy keep it tied back. ^_~
  7. I don't exactly watch them out of will, but the kid I babysist loves them. They're cute, but not my type. (Oh who am I kidding, I luv em!) Oh, and does anyone like FoxTrot? Quincy's my fave :D:):D
  8. Alexa

    Riders RP (Story)

    Okay, I'll carry on from CH's part. Forget my previous 2 posts :D ------------------------------------ Cara softly wept. "Mist, you're my only friend. What woul'd I do if you...you disapear?" "Its okay child. I mentioned that it may not happen for a long while. Dragons last a long time." Mist cooed reasuringly. Cara wanted to ask about it, only she was afraid. Skee must be special then. She thought back to Mist's birth. Her egg was found in an underwater Aurora. Cara had found it a year erlier, in the mansion grounds. (She's flippin' rich.)
  9. Alexa

    Riders RP (Story)

    OOC: What!?! Someone please tell me where my chara is, whith who, and where. Thank you. I'll start off as Cara is alone. Someone can finish it the way that is appropriate. Icc: Cara shivered in the crisp morning. Mist kept walking, though Cara's weight held her down. Cara blinked and suddenly collapsed. "Cara!" Mist cried. The Dragon nuzzled her. Cara still sayed still. "What can I do?" Mist thought. Tears slid down her face. "Cara?" ------------------ Like the pic
  10. Nice, 'specially :nope: and :all: . I like, I like! Could you put mine up?!?
  11. Alexa

    Riders RP (Story)

    Cara sighed. She knew Diamoon was being hostile and polite, yet she prepared to refuse. "Um, that's really nice--" Mist genlt prodded her. "Be nice." She whispeed. Cara nodded. "Thanks. My name is Cara and this is Mist, my Dragon." Diamoon grinned. "I'm Diamoon. This is my Dragon, Skee." Cara smiled. "I've got some food, I think." She dug into her bag and drew 2 candy bars. She offered 1 to Diamoon, the other to Skee. The Dragon took the food greatfully. "What about you?" Diamoon asked. Cara shook her head. "I'm on a diet." she said. The 2 camped the night. As dawn fell, instead of seeing the clearing, grass and flowers, she saw a vast black land, with the shroud of evil hanging over it. Skee and Mist looked into thee darkness. They looked alert and aware. She knew Dragons knew the Dark arts. Cara shook Diamoon. "Wake up!" she called. (S)he woke up with a start. "Wha?!?" (s)he groaned. "What?" Diamoon blinked and then reliazed. "Something is wrong...Very wrong." Suddenly, the sound of people and Gryphons were heard. "Hey!" ---------------------------------------------------------------- OOC: Continue someone.
  12. I like Zapdos and Moltres, Raikou and Suicine. ('speccialy Suicine.) But, sad to say, Entei and Articuno don't live up to my expectations. YAY!!! THE PURPLE SMILE WORKS!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:
  13. Alexa

    Riders RP (Story)

    OOC:Sheesh! 1 day I'm gone and 3 more pages? IC: It had been some time since Cara slipped away from the people. She was half blinded by tears and greif. She knew Mist was nearby, yet so far. She limply sat on a patch of grass. She began to sing softly. A song she and Mist shared as a momento. As the tune danced through the darkness of the night, she heard a familliar noise. "Mist?" Her dragon faithfully approached her. Humming the tune, Mist sang alongside the girl. She tied her long hair back and hugged her Dragon. "Mist, where were you. You had me worried." the Draon didb't speak. Intead, she nuzzled Cara and bent down. Cara knew well Mist meant "Climp up on me." The girl sat ofn the Dragon and the warmth returned to her. The Dragon rode as fast as the wind. Cara still felt something was wrong. She knew too well that Mist was capable of human speech. Why wouldn't she talk? Was this really Mist? OOC: Well, thats it so far.....I'd be greatful if someone added to this. Wheee, new smileys! :2women: :nope: :heart: :blah: :love: :all: :confuse2: :sip: :flasher2:
  14. Alexa

    Riders RP (Story)

    "Stay back!" Warned Cara. Danali held her jeweled dagger. "We mean it." She said in monotone. Cara unwrapped the chain from her waist. The golden spiked ball on the end of it hung limply. "Who are you?" She asked, clutching her chain. "I'm Emcew, this is Zack." The girls introduced themselves. Mist nuzzeled Cara's hand. Parvirn stood protecting Danali. "We've come, for a reason." Emcew explained. "You've got a Gryphon." He said simply to Danali. "Yes. I know." SHe said curtly. Cara was watching. She wanted to talk to Mist. "Mist.." she called. No response. She looked around franticly, her gaze sweeping across the vast area. "Mist!" She screamed. Danali, Zack and Emcew stared at her. "What?" Zack asked. "Mist, she's gone." Cara burst out in tears. "She's my only friend. Mist!" "We'll find her." Emcew said firmly. Cara fell onto her knees, weeping. Danali went over to her. "It's alright." She said comfortngly. Cara wiped her sleeve over her sodden face. "Okay." she said. [I]Come on Cara! Pull yourself together. Mist is nearby. [/I] Cara willed herself to beleive Mist was safe and nearby. Little did she know she was wrong.
  15. I like the Power Puff Girls!! *Strokes Bubbles plushie* I ussually watch CN with my brother (he's 6 BTW) I don't purchase merchandise exept for my Bubbles plushie, her eyes light up:D so she's my new Night Light. I also have a PPG mug that a friend got me. My fave chara there is Bubbles 'cause she's sweet. One of my fave eppies is when Bubbles and Buttercup make Blossom bald. And, the one when Mojo turns away from his evil ways. (yeah, but he returns to his sins).
  16. Ya know what?? you took the words right out of my mouth. A little test. :shifty: :purplelau I think that the purple smiley dosen't work cause it has ":P" in the begining, (the same code as the famous :P) so It shows our tounge friend instead of the purple smiley. Sometimes too, if you write: Devil (with the colons on the begining and end) you will get a :Devil :lecture:
  17. Hmmmm, I'd take: [list] [*]My pets [*]My jewlery collection [*]My PS and gmaes, SNES and N64 [*]My art stuff [*]A toy rabbit I'd got before I was born [*]Some money [*]Food [*]Computer (Doubt I could carry it... [/list] Heh, I'd take more if I could..... Baba: *Whimpers* Me? (No, he cant talk, he's a telapthic (sp?) monkey.:toothy: )
  18. Alexa

    Riders RP (Story)

    I'll continuee from your part Sara. * * * * * Dalani held her breath, she felt Pavirn's warm body against her leg. Suddenly, a girl appeared. She let out a yelp of surprise. Her Dragon perked up and prepared to attack. Dalani whipped her dagger from out of her boot. "Who are you?" She demanded. The girl still looked surprised. "I'm Cara. This is Mist." Dalani's tone softened. "I'm Danali, this is my Gryphon, Pavrin." Cara nodded. The Dragon's ears shot up. Pavirn's ears waved into the darkness. "We're not alone."
  19. Alexa

    Riders RP Sign Up

    When actually do we start? Erm, what's the story behind the Riders??? I'm very :excited:
  20. *Looks at szyJYM's location* We don't live in the same place. Never heard of that song. :confused:
  21. I agree with Blanko 100%! Noodlez, get OUT of my thread. People were having a nice conversation about Monkeys and you come along and be so destructive. Telling us to grow up. Now lets be friends and begin our monkey talk.
  22. Even though I haven't the slightest clue about what you had done wrong, but its really sweet of you to apologize. Some people just say " I'm logging out, for good!" And get all pissed off, even when they know they're wrong. I'm sure those that you'd done harm will accept your apology.
  23. I beleive in my dog eating monkey, Anna and her regiment of sea monkeys and Piromunkie, and his butt-residue flinging monkey. People can beleive what they want.BTW, mind your language. D*S: Sic him Baba! Baba: :mad: :devil: :cussing: Noodlez::help: Baba::hippy:
  24. Alexa

    Riders RP Sign Up

    My username was Sagal. Its my name.(D*Star is just a nickname ) I haven't been on it for a looong time though, I've had a lot on my mind. >_
  25. Alexa

    Riders RP Sign Up

    Emcew....Am I on the Riders RPG yet??? BTW, were you the one with the V-Digi-RPG? If so, its brilliant.
×
×
  • Create New...