Alexa
Members-
Posts
266 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Alexa
-
Home Planet: Earth Weapon: Jewelled dagger and staff Magic: Ocean Other Forms: Ocean Goddess Personality: She has pale blue hair, a white face and waers a tight black short sleeved and shorts, and a blue cloak. Bio: She is quiet and cancontrol the ocean with her mind. She hates war and likes to be as near as water as possible, so she wears a pendant with a glass teardrop at the end filled with magical water mist. Persooonality and bio mixed up..O.o sorry.
-
Yes, I too think that #2 was really Vegeta's mind playing tricks because he mentioned that he had to spend his entire time just to catch up with Goku's natrul talent, so Goku came into mind, icreasing his determination and giving up his life (If that was needed) to kill Buu. He's so cute! Buu: [i]"Oogly? What mean that! Oogly?"[/i]
-
Dragon, Water, Dark and Ice all the way. [COLOR=royalblue]Sneasel Suicine Dragonair (I hate Dragonite, Blastiose Feraligater Articuno/Vaporeon [/COLOR] I made up a fic Poké called Grypha, that's Dragon/Ice. ITs evovled form, Dragoryf, is Dragon/Dark.
-
[COLOR=crimson]*Sniff* I didn't know someone had the same feelings about cats as I did, cats have been loved and adorned for centuries and will be for centuries to come. My special OWN pet, Star, a cute black cat that looks like she's stepped in pearly white paint, with a star on her forhead, white too. We also have a puppy called Hunny, a gilden retreiver, some others too, 2 more cats, a 3 legged Gyn Gyn and a messt mud-eating Boots.[/COLOR]
-
[COLOR=crimson]Change:Mikona hometown is Saffron city. [/COLOR] Mikona held Eevee in her arms, whilst walking down the quiet street. "Why don't we go to that tree there? I think I see a Hoot hoot!" Eevee squealed. "Impossible, they only come out at noight, and its *Pauses to check watch* 11:30. They walked more quicker, and saw a kid with a Pokémon, "Lets challenge it!" Short, I nkow, but I gotta go!
-
[COLOR=crimson]Okay, she's a girl. So's her Pokémon. Name: Mikona Age: 12 Height: 4'7" Hometown: Tokyo Bio: Mikona has shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes and a really happy smile. She is quiet and wears black sneakkers, a pale green long shirt and jeans. She has a crystal Pokéball on a chain around her neck. [B]Pokémon[/B] Eevee: Lv. 5: Eevee has a small blue cloth around her neck, and she is really fun and sweet, and can talk! [/COLOR] [SIZE=1]>>Edit: Sorry, this is [i]so[/i] messy! I've fixed it up though.[/SIZE] ;)
-
[COLOR=crimson]What do you like the most about the Otaku Boards? The fact you can talk to people (with words) about things you all like? that you can talk things over with people the same age as you? That you can learn stuff about things you'd never dreamt of? (Like the gay penguins)? [/COLOR] A GREAT smiley!
-
[COLOR=crimson]Monoka is my Fic Pokémon from my fic, Birth of Monoka. Have you got a fic Pokémon? I've got 4 more, Grypha, Dragoryf (Evouloutiion chain) Sireene , a pink and white large ball with wings and a Chansey look to her. Grypha and Dragoryf are gryphons, and have...They're in the works. Here is a test pic of Monoka. ^_^ [/COLOR]
-
[COLOR=crimson]I started a thread like this, named "The ol' spark". Anyways, D*Star is short for "Digimon Star" Which was my name on some site I worked on, and on the EZ board. (My GLobal Account).[/COLOR] :p [COLOR=deeppink][SIZE=1]~Edit: Check back at the GD forum and you will see whaat I mean.[/SIZE] [/COLOR] ;)
-
[COLOR=crimson]Not many people singed up, so all that have signed up are in this RPG and anyone can join in as we go.l[/COLOR];) [COLOR=royalblue]Cara sighed as she stuffed the last of her books in her locker. She jogged out of school, galncing at all the people with thier friends. Cara had none, apart from her loyal friends, Storm and Marina. She ran acroos the street, and into the driveway of a large mansion. Her friends waited patiently in her room. [/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo]Strom: Cara! You're back![/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]Cara smiled at the large black horse, stroking his shaggy mane. Storm quivered with pleasure. She went over the her other creature, Marina. Her slender half horse/fish structure. Marina greeted Cara and they exchanged warm smiles. Cara suddenly stopped dead in her tracks.[/COLOR] [COLOR=deeppink]Marina: What is the matter child? [/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]The "Orca Unicorn" Nuzzeled Cara's shaking hand. The 3 of them made their way out of the mansion, and gasped at the "guest". It was a large Gryphon, with a human at its side. It may have been a dragon, but Cara was too frightened to go as much as near it. Storm lunged for the creatures, but Marina stopped him with her long tail. [/COLOR] [COLOR=deeppink]Marina:"Be patient, Storm."[/COLOR]
-
[COLOR=crimson]*Grins* Okay, I didn't str this for ages because not many signed up. Shall I star the "Play" Thread or just wait till a few more join? Your choice. And I don't mind if someone else starts the paly thread. ^_^[/COLOR]:cross: :whoops: :twitch:
-
[COLOR=crimson]Name: Age: 11 Stature: Small Skill: Theif Element: Air, hint the wind Boots Weapon: Dagger Armour: Plain tunic Bio: Wha? Description: A small and scruffy girl, Raven hates life, as she was dumped by her parents as a baby. She runs away from all the "Child Care" homes she'd beed thrown in, and steals for a living. She has long black hair and black tunic, with dark blue jeans. Her real name is Mari, but Raven is a nicknname. (She runs--almost flies as fast as a raven, and she's all dark and mysterious, which makes her a good theif.) Raven hates life, but loves her jet black cat, Nightshade. (No, she didn't stel that. [/COLOR] :angel:
-
[QUOTE][I]Originally posted by Shyguy[/i] [B][SIZE=1]D*Star how dare you! I am the one who started hitting people with umbrellas, how could you steal that from me? [/SIZE] [/B] [/QUOTE] [COLOR=crimson]You do? Hmm...I usually use umbrellas when I'm at home, there's alyays one near enough to knock cookie jars off the high places my parents put them. Oh well...sorry.[/COLOR] :angel:
-
[COLOR=crimson]Its....Beautiful really, I can't write poetry, only the crappy ones that first graders write. (My 7 yr old brother writes poetry better...plus his poems are like: My sister's got a fat cat, that sits on a mat mat, its really chubby wubby, and really weirdy! (He was writing about my 3 legged cat, Gyn Gyn which infuriated me. *Prepares to whack little bro with umbrella*[/COLOR] :angel:
-
[COLOR=crimson]To be honest I joined the OB's around December 00, or January 01. I sort of left for ages, came back around August and then disapeared until now. ^_^ SOmething I need to say, the questions I asked were all answered right more or less, but the forum wasn't. It was "Staff"-Ha! [/COLOR]
-
[COLOR=crimson]Here is a little quiz I worked up. Its questions about the OB's....before. If you only came here recently, you may get something interesting from here. If you came ages ago, prove you remember something! [list] [*] Who was the other Admin? (Name) [*] There used to be another forum. What was its name? [*] Someone used to mod for the Digimon forum and isn't there anymore. Who was he/she? [*] Can someone finish off now? I cant think of any more. [/list] [/COLOR]:( :toothy:
-
[COLOR=crimson]Well...[/color] If the law said that you had to eat bugs to be able to drive would you? [/COLOR] [COLOR=crimson]I eat them anyway...[/COLOR] If you could only choose one, whos life would you save? [COLOR=crimson]MINE![/COLOR] If a man had a knife to you and said "strip" would you? [COLOR=crimson]I'd rather die in dignity![/COLOR] If the love of your life came up to you and said they would go out with you, under one condition you get rid of your best friend who would you pick? [COLOR=crimson]Depends on the personcompared to my best friend.[/COLOR] [COLOR=firebrick][SIZE=1]~Originally posted by D*Star on 02-09-2002 10:29 AM[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
-
[COLOR=crimson]Dark and Dragon[/COLOR] :devil: :ball: :devil:
-
[color=chocolate]What was the worst case of spam that you ever read? *Please, no names*. On this board called Anime Temple, this person wrote in the Genral forum, a thread called "Hey there." It just said, im me if your fine okay? and they posted about 3 copies in each forum. Sad.....Forgive me if this post was already posted. For those people that don't know, spam is piontless, meaningless posts. Now dont go around posting any spam.[/color] :naughty:
-
[color=chocolate]I haven't got the complete story line cut out yet. Set out the application thingie like this. You need 2 companions. Name: Cara Serephine Age: 18 Description: Tall, black hair and green eyes. Wears a white tunic over a jump suit. Wears a glass pendant with "MM" On. Personality: Sweet and kind, quite the eptimome of a cynic at times. Weapon: Staff and dagger. Creatures: Marina: a half unicorn, half mermaid, like the Peophin at that neopets site. Very kind and caring, never angry. Element: Water and Wind. Main attack: Uses tail and horn. Storm: A black horse, opposite of Marina, he has a blood red stone in his forehead. Element: Wind and Thunder Main attack: Uses hind legs.[/color]
-
:therock: [COLOR=chocolate]Some people need to cool off. Friendship goes in a cycle, people get tired of each other, I think that your friend is pretty mean, by telling you that you're annooying her and that. Im sure that you can find a new person, that woould get along with you just fine. *Read's her post, frowns* That doesn't seem very...comforting...*Sigh*[/COLOR]
-
[COLOR=chocolate]Well...Thank you all. Gyn Gyn is a really pretty cat too. She is a long hiared Siamese, with shiny blue eyes. My other animals seemed to have accepted her and my dog, Hunny is afraid of cats too, he is really timid. Gyn Gyn was abandoned by her mother, when she was very young. The vets think soo becuase at 2 motnths, most cats should still be with their mother since they're still pretty young. I've always had a soft spot for cats, and nearly broke down when my freind's cat had beem found dead, with head injuries. (Not self/animal inflicted, but done by himans throwing stuff at it. I hope Gyn lives a long and happy life, and I'll try to help her through her disability.[/COLOR]
-
[COLOR=chocolate]Yesterday, my friend gave me a cat, that needed severe help. My freind's parents own an animal sanctuary. The cat is named GynGyn *Pronounced Gin-Gin*. She was found, only 2 months old at the side of some dump, only 3 legs, the stump on one severly damaged, 1 eye and matted dirty fur. (Matted by burns.) She is now okay, she can walk a bit and her eye is still there basicly, only out of function. This made me think about how bad animal cruelty is. What do you think?[/COLOR] .::No pics of my Gyn yet...Only got her a few days ago. She's only 18 months old.::.:(
-
[COLOR=chocolate]Darn, didn't notice that....[/COLOR] :all: [COLOR=deeppink]Salamon: Can I still be in the RPG, huh?[/COLOR] :angel: [COLOR=royalblue]Floating leaf: Hey, ain't it a nice day?[/COLOR]
-
[COLOR=chocolate] Name: Marina Age: 13 description: Long reddish brown hair, blue eyes. Tall. Wears a white short sleeved jumpsiut, and a crystal pendant. Crest: Light digivice: Pink D3 Digimon: Rookie: Salamon Champion: Gatomon Ultimate: AngeWomon Mega: Magnadramon Armor: Neferitimon[/COLOR]