[quote name='Shiro' timestamp='1324479811' post='710690']
For my Xbox 360, I am currently playing FABLE III, Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires, Bayonetta, Army Of Two, Kane & Lynch 2: DOG DAYS, Resonance of Fate, FINAL FANTASY XIII (at the final boss), and NieR.
For my PSP, it's The 3rd Birthday (second Playthrough on Hard mode), and going through my second run in Dissidia Duodecim [012], and playing Tales of Versus that a friend let me borrow.
PS2 (yes. I still have it. I don't know anyone else who still does, tbh). My second run in FINAL FANTASY X, The SIMS, and Rouge Galaxy.
[/quote]
[color="#008080"][size="2"][font="Book Antiqua"]
omfg new favorite person. I LOVE [b]The 3rd Birthday[/b]. I also really wanna play [b]Resonance of Fate[/b] and [b]FFXIII[/b]. AND OMFFFGGGGG [b]ROUGE GALAXY[/b] I LOVE THAT GAME SO MUCH. And I totally still have my PS2. Will keep it with me as long as possible. I actually still have my N64 and will keep it as long as it works as well.
I have been playing [b]Portal 1[/b]. And as soon as I get a new computer, I will be playing [b]Left 4 Dead 2[/b], [b]Mass Effect[/b] 1 and 2, and maybe a few other games. And maybe [b]Amnesia[/b]...[/font][/size][/color]