hell,I'll go to school wearing whatever the hell I want to.You have got to assert yourself sometimes,and sometimes you just have to demand respect.Don't misunderstand me I don't go through the halls throwing kids up against lockers yelling at them for lunch money,but I do demand respect.I'm a pretty peaceful person and it takes a lot to get me mad.So,if someone wanted to they could talk quite a lot about me.But all I have to do is say one little comment about them and it will be around school and their reputation will be ruined if I wish it so.I've never intentionally scared anyone off the football feild and the boxing ring,but I somehow have a reputation with some people of being a bully.I don't know why I don't even know these people.But anyway,you should celebrate what you like and show it in the manner of your choosing.people will come to respect you for what you are.Everyone knows I like anime at school.Them motha truckers don't say a got milk thing about it either...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i]