Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Goku-SSJ4

Members
  • Posts

    114
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Goku-SSJ4

  1. I agree Gohan that would be kinda cool!
  2. Mine is when goku fights Frieza, And Kaioken X3 & Kamehameha X4 V Galic Gun.:devil:
  3. I would also kill Pikachu, after Team rocket though, ah fu(k it kill them all! :ball: :devil:
  4. Even though they are not Pokemon, they're on the show, I would Spirit Bomb Team Rocket! I mean they really pi$$ me off. "LALALALALA we are Team Rocket and we suck, LALALALALALA I am Goku and I don't give a fu(k!" *Summons SPIRIT BOMB* TEAM ROCKET- Holy flying Fu(k Jesse, we're gonna Die!!! GOKU-That's right James you (0(k $ucking PANSY!!!! DIE!!!:p
  5. Mine is Final Flash because Vegeta looks so cool when he uses it against Cell.
  6. krillin you so got them from Planet Namek or somewhere, I know I've read 'em B4.:D
  7. :confused: What bit is the GCN???? :confused: P.S What bit is the X Box??
  8. :confused: What bit, ( 128=PS2 32=PS1 64=N64 etc, etc ), is the X box and the Gamecube, Please Please can you tell me!!!!!! :confused:
  9. Mine has to be SSJ4 even though the yellow hair on SSJ is so cool.
  10. Definately SSJ4 Gogeta!
  11. He doesn't beat up anyone he just gets beaten up.
  12. If I were you I wouldn't wait, just download the videos.
  13. I saw Goku fight in the tournament when I went to Florida, ( Florida Rules!! ) ( So does the U.K!! )
  14. Cool Gohan picture!:p
  15. I know I have already posted a reply but after recieving physical abuse and lack of food of Chi Chi I changed my mind, to CHI CHI. ( I know I'm not Goku and I'm not trying to be him but replies like that make it more exciting to read than a one word answer. ):D
  16. All you americans are so lucky, you get new episodes earlier than us in Britain and you are further along in the series than us. I remember when I went to Florida, in June, and The cell games were on and we haven't even got to the cell games yet in September! (I wish I lived in Florida.)
  17. OOPS Stupid me!:o
  18. I don't mind Frieza, but the DBZ writers dragged out the whole Frieza VS Goku thing too long so I am bored with Frieza.:D
  19. Bebi Vegeta looks evil, but I like him
  20. My favourite part has to be when Goku first transformed and killed Frieza.:D
  21. Mine is Frieza
  22. Ii Shenron
  23. SSJ & SSJ4
  24. Yeah
×
×
  • Create New...