Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Hyper

Members
  • Posts

    1354
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hyper

  1. I think its unfair how they put stronegr cards in the Yu-Gi-Deck(s). But at least we have Blue-Eyes.::drools::
  2. [color=indigo]Orange? Where? all I know is that ritual Monsters are blue.[/color]
  3. Hyper

    Exodia

    [color=indigo]yeah but for me one LOB booster costs $9.99.[/color]
  4. [color=indigo]My best cards in order. (monsters) 1) Black Skull Dragon 2) Blue Eyes White Dragon 3) Skull Warrior 4) Judge Man 5) Roaring Ocean Snake [/color]
  5. [color=indigo]I cant wait for living arrow. If it does what I think it does.[/color]
  6. Hyper

    Enemy

    About that Cera, is Malik the person with the crazy gold/blonde/brown hair mix that makes him/her look like a Super Saiyan?
  7. Kitty scraps? Ouch.
  8. [size=1][color=indigo]Any moment when i feel like someone is trying to kill me. Or that someone is following me.::Shutters:: But I was in a car with my mom and my brother and this HUGE spider came down from the ceiling.It was creepy.[/color][/size]
  9. What animals havn't i seen in a zoo? hmm...kangaroos.
  10. But the Kaiba structure?
  11. well you know how Drak Spector made that enhancement on Astronema? Well Darkonda did the same to Ecliptor. Made stuff to make him more Evil. I think they should have just destroyed all the evil stuff. Instead of turning Ecliptor and the Machine Empire and toher stuff into dust (well, sand) i think they should have been purified. So all of them would be good but still alive.
  12. [size=1][color=indigo]Well i've heard it both ways but I am gonna post anyway. Hmm fav cars. I dont have a top three since I'm not much of a car person but I like the new Mercedes SUV. Its so cool, especially one you get the entertainment system and GPS installed.[/color][/size]
  13. I am silent. I'm on the computer here at the boards in my spare time. But sometimes i talk to myself.
  14. Hyper

    Exodia

    I am hust gonna buy boosters. I can buy other stuff than the exodia cards.
  15. It still doesnt work.
  16. Does this include past villains? If so Android 18 and 17. They were so cool. And still are.
  17. [color=indigo]Perfectly Ultimate? Whats that?[/color]
  18. Hyper

    Aqua

    That was okay but how it was all squeaky was little annoying.
  19. Eaten by a Rottweiler? There are some things you [i]don't[/i] want to remember.
  20. BEUD 4500 attack points and had 3800 defense points.
  21. That would be cool. The Flaming Gaurdian. To bad they don't have a card for it.
  22. But did you see it in America?
  23. Newbie? I lost a lot too. I have [i]only[/i] lost. I've only payed one game and i lost because my friend cheated and couldn't get the right cards.
  24. Cera does have point, I am obssessed with Blue Eyes.:demon: Besides, how do we know what the dub name is?
  25. People say that as a substitute, rather than saying "i dont know what that is," they replace it with "weird". Well, from my experiance that can be the case.
×
×
  • Create New...