Koryu was walking out of his tree hut in the early morning.
Arie, his fairy, floated behind him and spoke.
"Where are we going?" she asked.
"Some strange stuff has been going on. a zora left this place and some other strange stuff has been going on. and i am going to find out why."
"Are you sure?" she said a little paraniod.
"Of course i'm sure.I can feel it.." he started walking west.Arie knew where he was going.
"We cant leave the forest!" she shouted.
"Arie, i have to." he turned around and said to her.
"How will we get out and where will we go?" she asked again in a slighty paranoid voice.
"I know a shortcut and then we can head towards the zora section"
"If you insist. But its dangerous back there." she said.
"I know."
Koryu and his fairy gathered his stuff and and headed towards his shortcut.
It wasnt long after going through a maze of hallowed trees that the two reaced the entrance of Hyrule Field.
"Well lets go.."
And with tht the two walked off into the unknown hoping to find answrs in the aboned zora's domain.