I thought obtok was already dead....? Oh, well...
*this is going to be a short, poor quality, tying-up-loose-ends sort of post*
Cera and Ginny reached the Crest Temple.
"Boy....looks like a regular reunion...."
Oreta stood facing Ben. He glared at her.
A little ways away, Angel stood with three SnowAgumon and two YukimiBotamon.
Kazuya was no where to be seen.
"I'm not sure I want to be here..." Cera murmered.
"No kidding," Ginny said softly.
"What's going on?" asked a third voice neither of them recognized.
The girls spun around. "Who are you?"
"Amanda...." The girl looked around. "What's going on?"
"Long story...."
"Who's that boy?"
"Ben."
"What's he like?"
"Depends."
"Well, who's the girl?"
"Oreta."
Amanda made a face at Cera. "You certainly don't volunteer much information, do you?"
"No."
Ginny watched them with mild interest. "Nice to meet you, Amanda. Cera, don't snap. We're sort of in the middle of a crisis here...."
"So what else is new?"
"Oh brother...."
But before either Cera or Amanda could respond, Ben's voice rang out across the courtyard...
Ugh. Poor post.