[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]And plus the meaning of the word hentai, which is pervert, pretty much gives it away.... if you were to search hentai on the net in Japan, you'd find regular porn sites too..... not just the animated stuff we consider hentai in the rest of the world..... [/B][/QUOTE]
That's quite true...
You think that all 3,000 members were active? LoL... A great percentage of those were double, or even triple accounts for the same people...not to mention all the newbies who registered and never posted... And the old members who eventually left...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B]
why thank you. i love that series, the best i ever read. [/B][/QUOTE]
I like the sword, too. Pretty nifty.;)
Which can easily lead into another topic. Is Hentai art or Sexual content? There just isn't a clear boundary for lot's of this stuff. Shades of grey....
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i]
[B]Yeh, my site is slow. I've gotten a total of 350 in all its lifetime. Prolly about 348 of them were me. So it's a slow site. If you want to know what a slow site looks like, click [URL=http://www.desertshadow.homestead.com/]here[/URL]. Or [URL=http://www.desertshadow.homestead.com/]there[/URL].[/B][/QUOTE]
Well, at least 25 of them were from me.;)
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
oh my gosh, 10 ranks, oh my god, and I'm only at 2nd rank, I wonder if it will take me like 10 months to reach the final rank [/B][/QUOTE]
At the rate you post? I doubt it...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]I know this is off topic, but Cera, check your pms [/B][/QUOTE]
And I know [I]this[/I] is off topic, but do you routinely tell people to check their PMs when you haven't sent them one?
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
hmm, GET ON AIM MORE, you post a lot like me, I must meet ya, you a cool guy, like me:D :p :p :p [/B][/QUOTE]
Excessive posting does not constitute being a 'cool' person....
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]oh man, 500 for a custom avatar? that just doesn't sound right, and I should have been celebrating my 3000th post by now, but thanks to a few grade A morons that is not the case.... [/B][/QUOTE]
I would have been there as well, had the boards stayed up....