Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Treble

Members
  • Posts

    1054
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Treble

  1. I shall be a Goron.Age Unknown.
  2. Heh thats a funny pic looks very similar lol!
  3. Great!I love to see what new features there will be in the future! Heh I love how the color changes it looks cool!;)
  4. 1 Week later school starts for me.
  5. Lol!Thats a funny story!:D
  6. Im going to the 9th grade!:)
  7. Treble

    What Games?

    Im real interest in DOA3 anf WWF Raw is Raw.
  8. Yeah the controllers look great! I cant wait till I get my hands on the GCN Controller!
  9. [COLOR=red] Hell yeah! It's awesome! [/COLOR] Thats what I think about the GCN Box.Hopefully Nintendo will come out even a better design of the Box later in the future.
  10. Sonic Adventure 3 will be a great to hear if it was coming the Gamecube!
  11. Treble

    my poll

    [COLOR=blue]Burger[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]King[/COLOR] all the way!
  12. Is Zelda a Link to the Past a choice?If so thats my favorite Zelda game.
  13. Well if i remeber correctly I said I would have Cloud,Barret,and Squall I think.
  14. Ive only got to try the Gameboy Version of Dragon Warrior I bet it was a great RPG game.Well ive heard that Enix might make a game of Dragon Warrior for the Gamecube but im not sure if its true though.
  15. Sweet the link worked with a great pic of Luigi using his Vacuum to the ghost.Yeah i would love to try the game myself.
  16. Sweet!:D This one of Nintendo's smartest idea. It seems so much fun and with all of Nintendo's great ideas. Nintendo just keep getting better and better!:)
  17. Are you talking about the Gameboy Horror for Luigi's Mansion.
  18. I would like either the Green one or the Black Gamecube. I would choose Black though.But for now all I just want is the Console itself.
  19. [COLOR=red]It looks Awsome!Very nice features on this Board.[/COLOR]
×
×
  • Create New...