Well if you think about it a lot of series have more than one set of artists. In Nadesico there are subtle diffrences in how the characters are drawn through a lot of the series.
This is extremely stupid, A S is my only pleasure in life. I record the ones i can't buy...........my vcr doesn't have a timer!!! I will have to stay up on a school night sacrificing my sleep for this idiotic decision. I will wreck havoc on all that dare move my few hours of crappy tv salvation. I was planning on buying them anyway but this was a welcome release from the retarded world i have to dwell in.
I agree with wrist cutter, besides in the flick PR you get the impression that its first name than last. Besides he doesnt seem like the kind to intro himself in such a way.
This would do well in my overdone and annoying topic..........
i agree with you all i always thought it was intimidation, like come on and produce this fighter already. I have people to kill.
mmmmm lets see
james and adam of course, where would we all be without them.
i like all the mods...but i have more respect over all for piro and TN. I have never seen a posted argument that neither of them couldn't solve.
Also TN is blunt in his arguments and Piro always posts so much in his response that you forget about disagreeing before you get halfway down.
personally i find their eyes attractive and attitude. Example, Kaamui's eyes. Or Vegeta's angry widows peak, it depens on the character, though if veggie had larger breast i might find him more attractive.........lol
Bald Guys, big scary bald guys. What is up with the baldness? Does anyone else notice? :nervous: Disturbed,Staind,Cold,Taproot(before),Vin diesel...........too many!!!!!First it was spikes now nothing.