Domon
Members-
Posts
2071 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Domon
-
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Ryan had been walking around the ship for awhile longer when he saw Hermes dueling a guy that looked like Mai, must be her brother, in their letters to each other Mai had sent a picture of her and her brother. He seemed to use the same theme of deck as his sister. After observing the duel for a little longer Ryan turned and headed for the main dueling arena. Since the first elimination took place the dueling arena was much more quiet. Someone caught his eye. It was a kid that was dueling so metodically Ryan had to challenge him.[/i] Ryan: You wanna duel? Kid: Yeah. Ryan: What's your name? Kid: My friends call me Chris. Ryan: Well Chris shall we begin? Chris: Yes, let's. [i]The two flicked on their duel disk simulators and got ready to duel.[/i][/COLOR]
-
It does have all the boosters but i checked and it doesn't have the Duelist of Roses Promos in it. And I wanted all the magnet warriors!!
-
sorry but i won't be able to participate for quite awhile.
-
[COLOR=darkblue]OOC:[spoiler]But in Battle Blimp Kaiba has Obelisk and Marik has Ra.[/spoiler] Oh well, Kaiba and Yugi are both here so they have them in their own decks. ------------------------------------------------------------------- [i]After leaving Kaiba's office Ryan headed for the cafe to look for this man Yugi was talking about. He entered the cafe and looked around, he then saw Joey talking with a man that looked like Yugi. Ryan headed over to him, the man looked up.[/i] Man: Can I help you? Ryan: Yeah, Yugi gave me this, told me once you saw it you'd do the rest. Man: My name is Solomon Muto. I'm Yugi's grandpa. Ryan: Oh, pleasure to meet you. I'm Ryan Braxton. Now what was this he was talking about? Solomon: This. [i]Solomon hefted up a huge trunk, threw in a combination and the trunk flew open. Inside it were some of the rarest cards that had ever been made in Duel Monsters history. Solomon looked at Ryan with a look of interest.[/i] Solomon: These seemed to have caught your eye but you don't like them?? Ryan: Nah, I'm more into collecting Dragons and the Dark Magician set. Solomon: Just the perfect card for you then. This little beaut was given to me from a friend. [i]Solomon folded out a tray and pulled out a blue dragon with three horns on it.[/i] Solomon: Its called the Tri-Horned dragon. Its right below the Blue Eyes White Dragon, Yugi's note said to give you a good card so this is it. So take it. Ryan: I...I don't know what to say... Thank you, I'm honored. Solomon: No problem. Joey, here take this, it should help your Jinzo increase its attack. [i]Solomon handed Joey the magic card Axe of Despair.[/i] Ryan: We can put new cards into our deck? Solomon: Not unless you ask Kaiba or Yugi, but since Yugi gave you this I'm sure its allowed. Ryan: Wow. This is cool. Well, I gotta go. Thanks again. Joey: See ya! [i]Ryan started to walk around the ship.[/i][/COLOR]
-
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Ryan awoke to his T.V. blabbing about the weather, he stood up and stretched, he looked in his mirror. He looked like crap. After getting dressed in his normal attire he headed upstairs to the main deck, just as he got to the last stair Ryan saw Yugi and Kaiba.[/i] Ryan: Just the two I needed to talk to. Kaiba: We were just coming down to see you. Ryan: Really? Well I was coming to see you to ask about those god cards that you have. Yugi: You mean Osiris and Obelisk? Ryan: Duh! What other God cards do you think I was talking about? Kaiba: Well we should definetly talk in private. [i]The three headed into Kaiba's office, he then shut and locked the door and covered the windows comepletely and turned on the lights. His face had a grave look upon it.[/i] Kaiba: That man you caught sneaking into your room just died. Ryan: WHAT?! Kaiba: Obviously one of his buddies disguised himself as one of the security guards and poisined him, the last words the guy choked out were Master and Apophis.. Ring any bells?? Ryan: No, not at all. I really think we're getting close to the bottom of this crime. Kaiba: Or just getting into deeper trouble. I'll look into that name. In the meantime keep your guard up, I think our little friends are getting a little more confident. Ryan: Okay. Yugi: Also, go to the cafe, you'll see an old man sitting at one of the booths, he has a huge trunk of cards, give him this and then he'll do the rest. Ryan: Thanks. [i]Ryan took the piece of paper and headed out the door of Kaiba's office. Just then Yugi turned to Kaiba.[/i] Yugi: Kaiba, I really don't like the way things are going, what if Marik has returned??? Kaiba: No, these guys are nothing like Marik's little cronies, besides Marik usually turns his men that have been captured into mindless vegetables. I think we're dealing with someone else.[/COLOR]
-
I agree with Pysco, favorite threads aren't allowed because they lead to spam and spam leads to pointless posts which inevitebly gets you yelled at. So please read the rules.
-
Anime Who would win if all the customes and Tallgeese 3 fought in a free 4 all
Domon replied to a topic in Otaku Central
As Psyco said, this is a pointless thread and will lead to pointless posts otherwise known as Spam. Please read the rules. -
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Ryan had to laugh. Jason had just brought back Ryan's BEWD and tried to attack his Summoned Skull, but the funny thing was that Ryan had activated his trap, Mirror Force. Ryan's BEWD was destroyed and back where it belonged. Jason was sweating with anticipation.[/i] Ryan: I'll draw (Magician of Faith) and set one monster face down and end my turn. [i]Jason had to laugh at Ryan, the fool. Little did Ryan know that Jason already had 3 piecese of Exodia in his hand already. Now it was his turn again.[/i] Jason: I'll draw (2nd Gemini Elf) and summon my second Gemini Elf, I now equip it with Horn of the Unicorn taking them up to 2600. I'll end my turn. [i]Ryan was practically sweating with anticipation, this was getting bad. Just then Ryan thought of something. It worked once he drew his next card. The Red Eyes Black Dragon, he snickered and looked at Jason.[/i] Ryan: I'll end my turn. Jason: What are you hiding??? Ryan: What makes you think little me is hiding something?? Jason: Just the thing called that huge grin on your face. Ryan: Oh, this. I'm grinning because you're overreacting to me grinning. Jason: :bluesweat uhhhhhh.... Okay. Whatever. I'm gonna have Gemini Elf attack your face down monster. Ryan: Flip-Magician of Faith. Jason: Uh-oh.. Ryan: Yes uh-oh. Are you done? Jason: Yeah... Ryan: Hehehe. I'll draw (Fusion Gate) and play Fusion Gate. Jason: Uh-oh. Ryan: Darn straight, I'll also play Monster Reborn and bring forth my BEWD again. I'll now take this opprotunity to discard my REBD and Summoned Skull to bring forth BSD. I'll attack your Gemini Elf with BEWD! [i]The mighty white dragon reared back and fired its fearsome attack at the Elves which were obliterated on contact with the blast.[/i] Ryan: 1 Locator card please. Jason: Damn. Here, good duel man. Ryan: Same to you too. [i]Ryan then turned to Shinji and Joey with a huge grin on his face[/i] Ryan: You better have saved me a slice guys. Joey: Yeah. *cough* *cough* Ryan: What happened to you Joey? Joey: Choked on some cheese. Ryan: HAHAHAHA!!!! That's funny!!![/COLOR]
-
[COLOR=darkblue]OOC: This has been setteled via PM. No more OOC text without game text also. Now, onto the post. ------------------------------------------------------------------ [i]Ryan was getting anixous, as long as this guy still had all of his Exodia pieces out of the Graveyard the harder it would be to get to his Life Points. Jason had already set another m/t down. Ryan started sweating with anticipation.[/i] Ryan: I'll draw, (Monster Reborn.) I now play Monster Reborn and bring back my BEWD. Jason: Not so fast, activate Magic Jammer. Ryan: NO! Crap! I'll just set on m/t face down and end my turn. Jason: I'll now take this opprotunity to play my Monster Reborn and bring back your BEWD. Ryan: Uh-Oh... Jason: Uh-Oh is correct. Now BEWD attack his Skull!!! [i]The dragon reared back and fired a huge blast of lightning at the Summoned Skull. But for some odd reason Ryan was rather calm and placid. Something was up.[/i][/COLOR]
-
[COLOR=darkblue]OOC: Takuya, what are you doing bringing back Pegasus?? He's dead! Anyways on to my post. ------------------------------------------------ [i]Ryan couldn't believe he had already lost one of his BEWD just to a simple trap, he had to play it careful, otherwise he could lose a lot more than just his monster, this guy could have a Magic Cylinder hidden. Or something worse. Ryan drew his next card.[/i] Ryan: I'll draw (Gearfried) and summon Gearfried in attack mode and end my turn. Jason: I'll use Premature Burial and bring back my Gemini Elf and destroy your Gearfried. I now end my turn. Ryan: I'll draw (Island turtle) and set one card face down and end my turn. Jason: I'll set one m/t face down and end my turn. Ryan: I shall draw (Summoned Skull) and sacrafice my Island Turtle for Summoned Skull. I now attack your life-points directly!! [i]Thin white lightning bolts appeared in the Summoned Skull's hands and then shot forward, this could be the end of the game for Jason.. But what about that trap card he placed down?? Ryan's question was soon answered when the attack didn't decrease Jason's Life points but it decreased Ryan's by 2500.[/i] Ryan: Magic Cylinders, right? Jason: Correct. Now the real fun begins.[/COLOR]
-
No, he meant the Japanese Joey Structure, it comes with Jizo, Panther warrior, etc. And you paid what?! 97 dollars! That's a sheer rip-off right there. And ya know what, I bet that the people that sell these things only buy them for 12 dollars. As I said, this is just plain evil to most of the people who would like to get those decks but don't have the money.
-
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Ryan looked over and saw Joey and Shinji cheering for him. He turned to face his opponent, who had the legendary Exodia. This was going to be one hell of a duel. Ryan drew his five cards. Horn of the Unicorn, Haprie's Brother, Gemini Elf, Confiscation, and Trap Hole.[/i] Ryan: First I'll play Gemini Elf in attack mode and then play the magic card Confiscation. Let me see your hand. Jason: Crap. [i]Ryan saw the hand, it was Mirror Force, Mask of Darkness, Cannon Soldier, Backup Soldier, and Premature Burial.[/i] Ryan: I think I'll get rid of Mask of Darkness. I then set one m/t face down and end my turn. Jason: I'll draw and summon my own Gemini Elf in attack mode. Ryan: Wait! Trap Activate, trap hole! Jason: Crap. Oh well. Ryan: I'll draw (Graceful Chairity) and play graceful charity. I draw three. (BEWD, Spirit of the Harp, and 7-comepleted.) I now discard 7-Comepleted and Spirit of the Harp. I now summon Harpie's Brother in attack mode and attack for 3700. You're at 300 LPs. Jason: Fine, I'll play Dian Keto and then set one card face down and set one m/t down as well and end my turn. Ryan: Fine, I'll tribute my two monsters for my BEWD and attack! Jason: Not so fast, actiavte Mirror force. Say bye-bye to dragon. Ryan: Crap!! [i]The duel has just started, and Ryan has lost one of his best Dragons.[/i][/COLOR]
-
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Ryan had finished his story to Joey and Yugi when he realized Shinji and Kyriss were gone dueling. Yugi had a questionable look on his face.[/i] Yugi: So, you're saying that there are a bunch of those card hunters on this very ship? Ryan: I'm sure of it, they probably came on as tourists or whatever and have managed to keep well hidden. Thing is that they are getting more confident on attacking duelists. They kidnapped Ryo and nearly had them as their prisioner. Yugi: Well, I'll be sure to keep an eye out. Joey: I will to. Ryan: Same here. Well I gotta go duel. I'm getting bored. Oh Yugi. Yugi: Yes? Ryan: After I defeated those bad-guys I made them give me three of their rarest cards. One of them is Cosmo Queen, ya want it cause I know you have the Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl. Yugi: Sure. Ryan: And here Joey, take this, the Amazon Swordsman. Joey: Thanks man! [i]Ryan turned and walked out the door of the cafe. After meandaring for a little bit Ryan saw a little boy dueling against a 19 yr. old, the kid seemed to be holding his ground when suddenly something Ryan never expected to see appeared. Exodia the Forbidden one. The duel was instantly over. Ryan found his newest opponent. He walked over with a big grin on his face.[/i] Ryan: Hi, that was quite an impressive duel there. My name's Ryan, what's yours? Jason: Name's Jason. So, how many cards you got? Ryan: 27 you? Jason: 29 Ryan: Why am I not surprised? Oh wait, cause you have Exodia. Jason: True, I have him but I also have other monsters. So, shall we duel? Ryan: Perfectly fine with me. Let's wager 1 Locator card each. Jason: Fine with me. [i]The two took their places and the life point meter beeped to life and they got ready to duel.[/i][/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------- [SIZE=1][i]OOC: Since no one signed up for having Exodia I've decided to make up a char with Exodia.[/i][/SIZE]
-
Yup, I'll be going there next year for spring break, our school band is going there so i'm definetly going. I got that tin yesterday for $30 insted of $40, i guess it just depends on the person who sells em'.
-
Black Paladin gains 500 attack for every dragon on either duelist's field or graveyard. So its basically a beefed up Buster Blader. That's why I like it so much. I just don't have the crazy thing.
-
Yes, Japanese Structures with Japanese cards. Well you may have a point with the rarity but for crying out loud I mean the Starter decks have three rare cards. I just personally think this isn't fair. Some people don't have that kind of money. Heck, ya might as well buy a plane ticket to Japan and go there and get the structures for cheaper.
-
I'm sure a lot of you have been drooling over the fact that the Japanese structures are out in America. But you have to go to card stores or buy them on the net. Well my problem is the stinkin price ranges. The starting price for them on the net is $79.99 and the highest is the Kaiba structure which is $129.99. Now is it just me or is this just pure evil? I'm sorry but these people expect sensible people to buy the things for those kind of prices? How stupid do they take the public for? I would buy one if it dropped down to a sensible price. But for $79.99? I think not.
-
You were right, its a flaw, some decks do not have the Time Wizard, cause the place i go to for league a lot of the people have the Non-holofoil TW so i got a flawed deck. But oh well, i finally got an Ultra Rare one. hehe.
-
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Ryan looked at the kid. He was about Ryan's age and had jet black hair with hazel eyes. Ryan drew his five cards: Summoned Skull, The unfriendly Amazon, Gearfried, Island Turtle, and Fairy Meteor Crush. The kid decided to go first.[/i] Ryan: What's your name? Sean: Sean. And for my first move I'll play Mechanical Chaser in attack mode and end my turn. [i]A giant spherical monster with various weapons appeared.[/i] Ryan: I'll draw (Bazoo the Soul-Eater) and set one monster face down and end my turn. Sean: I'll draw, and play Headless Knight in attack mode! I now attack your face down monster with Headless Knight. Ryan: Heheh. You lose 550 Life Points, you attacked my defense monster Island Turtle. Sean: Darn. I'll end my turn. Ryan: I'll draw ( Raigeki) and play Raigeki and then I'll sacrafice my Island Turtle for my Summoned Skull in Attack mode, I'll now attack your Life Points, taking you to 950 Life Points. Sean: Hehe, get ready for the end. Ryan: What? Sean: I'll play the Lord of D. in defense mode and play flute of summoning dragon and bring upon my Blue eyes white dragon!! Ryan: Meh. Sean: Wha? What's so funny to you? Ryan: I've got three, and the Blue Eyes Ultimate. Sean: Oh. Well I destroy you stupid Skull taking you down to 3500 life points. Ryan: My turn. I draw, (Fusion Gate) and I hate to end this game so quickly but I will play Fusion Gate and bring out my Black Skull dragon, after removing my REBD and Summoned Skull from play. Now I will also summon Gearfried The Iron Knight in attack mode! Now Black Skull Dragon, Attack the Blue eyes. Sean: Uh-oh... Ryan: Yes uh-oh, but I won't attack after that. Sean: I'll draw and set one monster face down and end my turn. Ryan: I'll draw (Royal Command) and set one card face down and have Gearfried attack your face down monster. Sean: Flip Man-Eater.. Ryan: Activate Royal command, your man-eater bug's effect is negated. It is destroyed and then Bazoo will destroy Lord of D. I now end the game with Black Skull dragon. Sean: Darn. Ryan: Good duel. I just want one locator card. Sean: Okay. [i]Sean walked off and Ryan sat back down and started wolfing down pancakes when Joey showed up.[/i] Joey: HEY RYAN!!!! Ryan: GACK!! [i]Ryan nearly choked on his food due to the fact that Joey scared the crap out of him, thankfully Ryan managed to swallow it down.[/i] Ryan: Don't do that!!!!! I nearly choked to death! Joey: Sorry. Just playing. Hey Yug! Over here! [i]Yugi had just walked through the port side (left side of the ship) door, he saw Joey waving his arms about, he jogged over with his huge black sunglasses ontop of his head.[/i] Yugi: Hey guys, what's up? Ryan: Long story. Take a seat and I'll explain. Yugi: Okay. [i]Yugi took his seat, as he was there was a man with dark black sunglassses on his face, he looked up and saw the group sitting there, he suddenly whirled around and headed out the door.[/i][/COLOR]
-
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Ryan awoke to his alarm clock going off. He woke up and changed into a loose button up T-Shirt and a pair of Kahki shorts and strapped on his dueling simulator and headed out. Today was extremely sunny and nice. Ryan headed towards the cafe to get some breakfast, just then Ryan saw Kyriss wandering around with Shinji.[/i] Ryan: Hey guys! Shinji: Hey Ryan. What's new? Kyriss: Hi. Anything new? Ryan: Not much, just walking around today, hopefully I can relax. Shinji: Where are you off to? Kyriss: Really? Ryan: To the cafe for some breakfast. Kyriss: I'm gonna come with ya. Shinji: Same here. Ryan: Okay. [i]The three of them headed for the cafe and saw that a lot of the duelists were already there getting ready to eat the continental breakfast that was being served. This breakfast consisted of pancakes, eggs, bacon, orange juice, and other breakfast foods. Just as Ryan had gotten a plate of food some kid walked up to him.[/i] Kid: I challange you to a duel! Ryan: ACK!! I was just about to eat some breakfast! Fine, if ya wanna duel, ya got one!!! [i]The two got into the center of the cafe and got ready.[/i][/COLOR]
-
Yes, but Circeus, Ebiko prevents the equipped monster from attacking at all, which to me is just plain evil. I really like it, when someone hears the effect when their BEWD has been equipped with it. hehehehe.
-
[COLOR=darkblue]OOC: I wouldn't say everyone is cheating. So please people lets just keep posting and having fun. -------------------------------------------------------------------- [i]Ryan and Ryo had reached Kaiba's office and once they got to the door Kaiba flung it open and looked at them. He was obviously shocked.[/i] Kaiba: What are you doing here at this late? Ryan: Had a little run in with our little hunters. Kaiba: What??!! You're kidding? Ryo: No, they nearly had me. Until Ryan showed up and saved me. Ryan: Made them hand over their 3 rarest cards. [i]Ryan held them up and Kaiba smirked just a little.[/i] Kaiba: Well, if I know anything about these guys, they will have moved around by the time we get down there. Ryan: True. Just now we know they are hiding on this ship. So we gotta be careful. Kaiba: Yes, indeed. You two should get to bed, you both looked wiped out. Ryan: Yeah, I am a little tired. Well Ryo I'll see ya. Ryo: Yeah, see ya. [i]Ryan headed off for his cabin, he found the cabin easily. Once he opened the door he flicked on the light and walked in and shut and locked the door and went into his room and flopped onto the bed and fell into a deep sleep.[/i][/COLOR]
-
Takuya is correct, Summoned Skull got the power bonus, but Takuya, you should have posted that in your last post, beacause most of us got the misconception that you won the game with just one monster please in your duels later on please make sure to post more clearly.
-
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Ryan had been walking down further into the ship, he knew none of the duelists had rooms this far down, so why the blockade gates were open was a mystery. After heading down to the lowest deck with cabin rooms on them Ryan saw a door leading to the cargo hold, somehow Ryan had a bad feeling that he was being followed, he whirled around and saw another hooded guy rushing at him. Ryan sidestepped and turned around and rammed his fist straight into the man's gut, he fell like a sack of potatoes. Ryan hauled the man into an empty cabin and deposited him on the floor and took a chair and jammed it underneath the handle so the guy couldn't get out. Ryan opened the door to the cargo hold just in time to see some dark figure and a platform holding the boy dropping into the darkness. Ryan decided to play hero.[/i] Ryan: Hey!! How about you duel me! Man: Hehe, another sacrifical lamb,oh and one with the power of three Blue Eyes White dragons! I accept! Ryan: Fine! Ya wanna play unsanctioned then fine! If I win you let both of us go and fork over 2 of your rarest cards. Man: And if I win? Ryan: If you win I offer you my life. Man: Oh? How interesting...Lets duel! [i]Ryan stepped onto the platform and drew his starting hand. (Gearfried, Blue Eyes White Dragon, Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon, 7-Comepleted, and Axe of Despair.)[/i] Man: Oh I forgot to mention you can attack on your first turn. Ryan: Fine, I'll go first and draw (Swords of Revealing light) and Play the magic card Swords of Revealing Light!!! And then play Blue Eyes number one in attack mode and I'll tear off 3000 of your life points! Man: Wha?! Too soon! Fine, I'll play this card face down and end my turn. Ryan: Perfectly fine with me, I'll draw (Fusion Gate) and play the field card Fusion Gate!!! Man: Uh-Oh... Ryan: Now, I remove my REBD and Summoned Skull from play and bring upon my Black Skull Dragon!! My BEWD will attack your face down monster!! Man: Flip Man-Eater Bug! I destroy your Black Skull Dragon. Ryan: Damn. I end my turn. Man: Fine, I'll set one monster face down again and end my turn. Ryan: Fine: I draw (Royal Command) and set one card face down and end my turn. [i]Just then the Swords of Revealing Light disappeared.[/i] Man: Heh, I flip my second man-eater bug and destroy... Ryan: Oh no you don't!!! Trap activate! Royal Command!!! All flip effect monsters effects are negated and aren't activated. Eat that! Man: No!! Ryan: Now its my turn! I draw (BEWD number 2) and summon my second BEWD! I now attack your man eater bug with BEWD number one and end the game with BEWD number 2. Now, release both of us! And fork over two of your rarest cards!!!! Man: I won't! Get rid of them both!!! [i]Before the man could give the command Ryan pounced and punched the man right in the gut. He then drove his foot into the man.[/i] Ryan: Release us now or suffer more pain, and make it your 3 rarest cards, three for having to put up with your crap! Man: Fine! Release them and here. These are my rarest cards. [i]As Ryan helped Ryo out of the cargo hold and up to the top deck Ryan looked at the three rare cards. Fiend Megacyber, Amazon Swordsman, and Cosmo Queen. The guy looked at him and grinned.[/i] Kid: Thanks. My name's Ryo. Ryan: Ryan. What were you doing down there? Ryo: Investigating. Ryan: Oh. Well, we should head to Kaiba's office. Ryo: Yeah, but I think that by the time a team reaches that section they will have moved to another part of the ship. Ryan: Yeah but still. [i]The two headed for Kaiba's office.[/i][/COLOR]
-
Indeed Offerings to the doomed is very good but, it isn't as reusable as Ebiko Drakmord, which is just plain evil. So I must say that is one of the better magic cards in LON. As is Offerings to the Doomed.