Alexander Posted November 1, 2002 Posted November 1, 2002 Millenium-Fu and breakdancing...that'd be a sight to see! Ha ha!
HeroBear Posted November 1, 2002 Posted November 1, 2002 Millenium Ring (for the finger) :D One ring to rule them all! :drunk:
MaceDavis Posted November 1, 2002 Author Posted November 1, 2002 what about a millenium deck box, lol so you would always get the cards you need
Hyper Posted November 1, 2002 Posted November 1, 2002 The Millenium Umbrella1 A gold Umbrella that has the Eye of Anubis on it. You can hit people with it :devil:
DeathBug Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 Millenium Eye. It has the most practical application, except for the staff.
Mina Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 I'd take the Ring. Partly because i like yami Bakura, partly 'cause i think its cool and strong. Wasn't there another topic like this?
Jeebs Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mina Karusala [/i] [B]Wasn't there another topic like this? [/B][/QUOTE] No, that was if you could create your own millenium item. Millenium Ring would have been my second choice because I also like Yami Bakura.
Hyper Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 I'd say Millenium Rod. I'd get to control anybody at will, and it also is a weapon. But then I'd say the Millenium Eye...
Ya)\/(I-YuGI Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 millenium puzzle for me it "actually" has the "best" abilities
Makai Kite Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 I'd choose the Millennium Key because I want to see what people are really like.
egyptgirl Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 It depends on if it's made up or already on tv On tv already: Millenium Puzzle Made up: Millenium Sphere
Catzbane Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 The eye, mostly becaus I like pegasus, and I agree with Shade, that thing is cool! XD
Guest Pegasus' son Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 Id have the the rod. it has awesone powers and look just plain frickin cool
GotenksSSJ343 Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 Puzle and key there all good anyway. YU-GI-OH *becomes yami gotenks.*
SS5 Gogeta Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 Can you use the Mellinium Eye by just holding it or do you really have to shove down your eye sockets?
Solo Tremaine Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 Pagasus had to shove it in. I've not seen how Bakura wears it. I hope he doesn't. I'd have the Millennium Puzzle, if only because that seems to have the most reasonable spirit inside it.
Sheikahmon Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 Did Pegasus have his real eye torn out or something when What's-His-Name gave him the Millenium Eye, or did the real eye just get shoved back in his skull? Either way, it's gotta have been really painful, not to mention gross.
Digital Monster Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 Shadi pressed the Millenium Eye against Pegasus' real one. Whether the Millenium Eye replaced it or pushed it back isn't shown.
Circ Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 I read in another thread a scene with Yami Bakura licking blood off the eye was cut out. I take it as it replaced the eye. Beside, It just couldn't physically push it awash. In the manga (only saw some short parts, includig that one), the scene where he gets it show Pegasus with bloods flowing from his eye (covered by his hand), another proof to me.
Solo Tremaine Posted November 21, 2002 Posted November 21, 2002 You're not serious are you? Bakura licking blood from it? That's... sick. That's... horrible. That's... anime, I guess. Urgh.
iggy Posted November 22, 2002 Posted November 22, 2002 I like the rod the most you can use it as a dagger which is really cool
Sheikahmon Posted November 22, 2002 Posted November 22, 2002 I've been considering a pair of Gauntlets that give their owner the power to levitate things and move them around in midair. Think about the possibilities... Shut up, Yami-Sheikahmon... Must get Millenium Items... oh no you don't... One false move, Sheikahmon, and your link to the Internet disables itself...
iggy Posted November 22, 2002 Posted November 22, 2002 I know a millenium rifel That would be cool And its special ability would be to hear the persons thoughts and shoot them. That would be cool
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now